Our Christmas Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JewelsOK

Reaction score
We had our Christmas Parade last night and it was so much fun - cold, but fun!! We got to meet and walk with three other minis from the Oklahoma Miniature Assoc. Two of the minis pulled carts - way too fun!!! All the horses did great!

parade056.jpg

parade060.jpg

parade066.jpg

Where was that?

I was supposed to go to one in Chickasha last night, but my sister got sick and couldn't go, so I did not either. Two hour one way trip in the dark, 28 degrees with 15 mph wind--just didn't feel like going by myself.

You all look very festive!!

That looks like so much fun! Was it Stillwater's parade?

I LOVE the way you dedorated the blanket!
default_smile.png

You look wonderful!!! I love your blanket!!! Aren't Christmas Parades fun?! Both your kids are really cute.

It was the Stillwater parade. It was pretty cold, but thankfully not windy!

OOOHHHHH! STILLWATER!!! I sooooo wish that I was there with you now! I miss the town so much!
default_smile.png
There is not much of anything in my little corner of Oklahoma.

Not so, Julie!! I am doing the parade in Altus on Sunday, and there is one in Mangum on the 13th. Both are very nice parades! I'd love to see you there. Bring Fancy?! I'd love to see that girl again!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Don't our babies both human and horsey just bring out the Christmas spirit.

Latest posts

Back