Our Boogergirl lost her fight today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]I am so so terribly sorry to hear she lost the fight
default_no.gif
I had held lots of hope for your little girl. My heart is with you
default_crybaby.gif
[/SIZE]

Joy

I am so very sorry for your loss - how sad - my heart breaks for you. Foaling can be so gratifying - but in a split second it can be so devastating. You did everything you could for this precious angel - in her two short weeks of life. I am so sorry.
default_no.gif

Big hugs coming from Saskatchewan to you!!!

I'm so sorry.
default_no.gif
She was an angel on earth and now she's an angel forever.
default_wub.png
You did the right thing and I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that.

default_no.gif
That is too heartbreaking.... I have had that happen with little chihuahuas I breed sometimes, it is so sad and in the end I am better for having had them in my life a short while....I am so sorry for your loss, Renee
default_pray.gif

Relic I am so sorry for your loss, I have been praying for her to make it, Now she is running and enjoying life and in Gods arms. So very sorry, I know it was hard to let her go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I am so sorry! We have experienced losing one after a few days. It is heartwrenching! Bless You.

I am so sorry for your loss.I have been there before and know how you feel.Prayers to you and take care of yourself.Your little one is at peace now with other blessed Angel Minis just frolicking and enjoying their beautiful wings.

default_no.gif
I am soo sorry. I have been following her and I know she tried with all her might to stay with you. She was a fighter. Again, I am sooo sorry!!!!

What terrible news. I am sorry you lost your little baby. You did everything you could. I am truly sorry.

Well I finally got the tears dried up enough to tell you how sorry I truly am! I cna't get over how cruel life is sometimes, but darling girl you are up there running in the warm sunny breeze now and in no discomfort at all!

Hugs!

Maxine

Latest posts

Back