our 1st foal to live so far in 2009! YES!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyB

overo
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Happy to report that we finally have a HEALTHY filly foaled Sunday at 11am. Mel and I helped pull her a little, but she is WONDERFUL and we couldn't be happier! She is un-named as yet, but she is sired by Kewpie's Rango Of Arenosa and out of first time mama, AClassic Touch Sorpresa(Kewpie's Pepito Of Arenosa x Sundance LB Savannah. She is extra special because Sorpresa is the only daughter of Savannah's that Mel has and was a foal at side when Savannah died of a heart attack after colic surgery. Savannah was a special mare to both of us
default_wub.png
.....and NO I don't believe this one is for sale! Her dam is 35" tall and this little girl walks right under her mama!
[/SIZE]

We haven't had good luck this year...first almost the whole herd same down with a nasty coughy cold...
default_no.gif
... then Carmen lost her chestnut pinto colt by Pepito after a red bag birth...
default_no.gif
...then the first and only filly that Ariana has had died a few days before the birth of this new filly from a very nasty case of pnemonia at a year-old...
default_new_shocked.gif
...we were losing hope!

So to say the least we are VERY happy! Galena, Annie, Princesa are due anytime next and maybe two more later on...

This is OUR new filly at about 2 hours old

2009Foals.jpg

We are in the process of adding a 2009 foal page to the web site and will add more pictures as we get them

Thanks for letting us show-off

Jenny and Mel

Awe, SUPER CONGRATS Jenny & Mel!
default_wub.png
{{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS}}}
default_laugh.png

Wow look at those legs!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on your filly!!

Congratulations on your little girl..I hope the rest of your foaling is uneventful and all your foals are healthy...

Latest posts

Back