Our First 2011 Foal...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyB

overo
Reaction score
We would like to present to you our first 2011 foal

AClassic Touch La Plata Brisa(which means Silver Breeze)

She will likely mature out at around 35" tall and be a dark chocolate dapple like her Daddy.

Sire: AClassic Touch Way To Go~36"~Dark Silver Dapple

(Diablo's Echo Of Arenosa-chestnut pinto x Sundance LB Savannah-dark silver dapple)

Dam: AClassic Touch Semilla La Pepito~35"~Chestnut Pinto

(Kewpie's Pepito Of Arenosa-dark chestnut pinto x RHR Charros Carina Of Arenosa-silver dapple pinto)

This was Semilla's first foal and I must say she out did herself. We are so happy with this filly and she is the result of our best stallions crossing.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

SemFilly7.jpg

SemFilly9.jpg

SemFilly1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. A big hearty Congratualtions to All here who had foals!
default_yes.gif

Jenny & Mel

Thanks for the Kudo's guys on the Filly
default_yes.gif
We really, really like her and although she is very standoffish, I am catching her daily, putting her little halter on and doin' the body rub
default_wub.png
So she will come around with time.

A question in that how many of your foals are friendly right from the get go and how many do you have to work on?

I have found that we have to work on more of the foals, than ones born that are all love dovey and aren't afraid of you at all. I wonder what makes some afraid and some brave?

Jenny

Nice! She's beautiful! I bet you can't wait to get her into the show ring.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back