Orchids

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recived this orchid for Mother's Day 2009. This is it's 3rd time to bloom. I think I will need to repot it after this bloom round and will have to look for a special orchid pot. I use rain water every time I water and also feed every time. Normally it sets in my sewing room in an east window, but when it's blooming I bring it into the dining room. I take the decorative sticks out after it's finished blooming and save them for the next time. It has made 3 new leaves.

orchid.jpg

Very Lovely.........and yep, it looks like it could use a new, bigger pot.

I used to housesit years ago for a bank vice president...and he grew orchids.....and when I had to water them, I would sit them in a sink of water.....(don't remember how long, though)......and gosh those were the coolest plants....... he had so many different varieties also.

It was really fun to see the orchids in Hawaii growing and the nurseries that grow them over there....tropical flowers are really some of my very favorites......

Enjoy...it's very beautiful!

Latest posts

Back