Open House at LKF

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]While you are in town...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please join us for an Open Barn Wednesday February 17th from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm at Little King Farm![/SIZE]

***Come see Buckeroo and many other AMHA World Champions. Lots of fun, drinks and chili for all! ***

We are located just 50 minutes north of Louisville.

Take I-65 North approx. 35 miles to the Austin Exit (State Road 256). Go east on St. Rd. 256 approx 18 miles and turn right onto Zoar Church Road.

Please RSVP Robin at [email protected] or call 812-866-4006 by Tuesday 16th.

Hope to see you here!

Little King Farm and Family.

Robin,

Will there be any other events at LKF this year? Have been checking the website and haven't seen anything yet. I am really hoping to get to come this year.
default_saludando.gif

Thank you for the gracious invitation. However being during the work week may be a bit difficult to make but I am going to see what I can do. I was also wondering if you were going to have any seminars. With being new to miniatures I am looking for any avenues to absorb any information available. I saw on your website where last year you hosted a breeding/foaling seminar that sounds so amazing! At any rate I am trying to plan a road trip to Little King Farm as it sounds like an amazing place and I would love to see Buckaroo!
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back