REMINDER- Seminars at LKF this weekend!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
Hi All!

I know this is last minute, but we just finished the photo session with Stuart Vesty and I am now back on track
default_wacko.png

The Youth and Amatuer Clinic, Marketing Seminar and Buckeroo Party are still ON for this weekend here at Little King Farm.

All are welcome to attend- it is FREE.

Helping with the youth and amatuers are Professional Trainer- Tuffy Acton from Texas. Professional Trainer and AMHA Judge- John Eberth from Kentucky, and AMHR/ASPC judge- Robin Mingione (me
default_saludando.gif
) along with other volunteers from the MAMHC. I will also be doing a Marketing Seminar and serving cake for Buckeroo's 31st Birthday!

It all begins Saturday July 25th at approx. 8:30 a.m. and will go throughout the day. We will start with the Youth and Amatuers. The Marketing Seminar will be later in the afternoon with The Cake to follow.

If you plan to attend, please e-mail me with the number of people and if youth- their ages.

We hope you can squeeze this event into your busy show schedules! You might just learn that extra trick to win at your next one- so don't miss it!

Thanks-Robin-LKF

[email protected]

www.littlekingfarm.com

Oh man seems I always miss these wonderful opportunities.. need to have these clinics in the winter time
default_wink.png

I am sure everyone will have a great time and learn a lot

Yikes! I knew it was sometime this month - - you know the grandbaby runs the show here at the farm and her 7th birthday party is Saturday - - I just can't miss out on her big day.

I know it'll be a great success as the last one we attended and I'll be thinking of you and everyone there!

Those that can attend should be prepared for a wealth of knowledge!!!!!

Enjoy!
default_saludando.gif

Wish I could go Robin! Have a wonderful time!!!
default_smile.png

Sure wish I lived closer - I'd be there for sure.

Have fun everyone and learn a lot.

Barbie

Hey Robin!

We'll (me, Barbara, Michele and Amanda) will be there! Really looking forward to it!

Sheryl, you SO need to go!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has posted! We look forward to seeing all those who can attend. For those of you who are not sure where we are located- we are 1.5 hours south of Inianapolis IN, 1.5 hours west of Cincinnati Ohio and 1 hour north of Louisville Ky.

And to you Marlene- I think you will be making a trip out here soon- so I can give you a personal recap on the seminars if you would like!

Parmela- Glad you gals are heading this way again! We had a good time last seminar with your arm up to your chin in lube
default_laugh.png

Sheryl- come on -- get in your truck and come visit everyone!!!

Thanks again- if anyone has any questions, please just e-mail.

Robin-LKF

[email protected]

www.littlekingfarm.com

Latest posts

Back