Open heart surgery need prays

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
Our son Tim (age 45) is having his third open heart surgery. Monday he is having test all day then will tell him when he will have the surgery. He has a aneurysm this time other 2 times was a valve one replaced the other repaired. He is going to the Cleveland Clinic this time. Tim's wife, Bob (Tim's dad ) and I will be there for about 2 weeks with him. They have 2 son 18 & 11 year old. Would you all pray for him we need all the help we can get. Thanks to all of you. Alice

You got it... he is awfully young to have to go through this... sorry.

Of course
default_wub.png
I will pray everything goes smoothly and for a quick recovery
default_pray.gif

Keeping Tim and all of your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I'll be sending prayers and healing thoughts to Tim.

{{{{Hugs}}}} to all of you.

So sorry for all that your family is going thru.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers,

God Bless,

el

Our prayers are lifted.

default_pray.gif
My prayers are there for Tim and all of you. I'm so sorry he's going through so much. I just thank God for healing him. Please keep us posted.

God bless,

Joan

Thinking of all of you....I am sorry for all that you've been through, and hope that things get easier and he's able to recover fully, quickly with no complications.

Keep us posted when you have time. Til then, know that we all wish you the best.

Liz

Alice, I can only imagine your anguish at the health problems of your son. Adding my prayers to the masses. And sending big hugs to you, also. (((((ALICE)))))

Back