Only Redrock foal this year....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Meet Redrock Santiago F, bay medicine hat colt. This little guy has ended up being my only foal this year (really strange year!), but oh what a foal he is! Foaled on 4/26 one hour after I got back from a horse show(!), he's special and he knows it. His dam is the only mare I bred to Harts Tip Top Flash last year. I've always wanted a black based medicine hat colt by Flash for future breeding purposes. This may be the one. I just sold his dam, Foxfires Annebelle Lee, to Stephanie, Three C Farm. Santiago is one of a kind!

I woke him up to take these pics this afternoon when we finally have some sun after 10 days of rain!

Santiago5-6-09001.jpg

Santiago5-6-09002.jpg

Santiago5-6-09004.jpg

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
Congratulations Becky!!!!!!!!!

If you have to only have 1 foal I would say that you had a FANTASTIC LITTLE MAN!!!!
default_wub.png
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png

Meet Redrock Santiago F, bay medicine hat colt. This little guy has ended up being my only foal this year (really strange year!), but oh what a foal he is! Foaled on 4/26 one hour after I got back from a horse show(!), he's special and he knows it. His dam is the only mare I bred to Harts Tip Top Flash last year. I've always wanted a black based medicine hat colt by Flash for future breeding purposes. This may be the one. I just sold his dam, Foxfires Annebelle Lee, to Stephanie, Three C Farm. Santiago is one of a kind!
I woke him up to take these pics this afternoon when we finally have some sun after 10 days of rain!

Santiago5-6-09001.jpg

Santiago5-6-09002.jpg

Santiago5-6-09004.jpg

Oh, what a gorgeous colt!! Look at his tiny head! You know it takes a lot for me to like a horse with so much white, LOL.

We had a strange year too.
default_no.gif

Thanks so much for allowing us to have Foxy! I've wanted her since last year about this time.

Marty, the colt is Becky's, I'm only getting the mare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty colt Becky, looks like he ought to be a keeper! We had a strange year too, with only one foal this year.

Jan

WOOO.....HOOOOO!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Becky! At least the only one you had, was AWESOME!
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

what color.

He is a keeper for sure.

Congrats on sure a wonderful color foal.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back