Only 2011 foal here, it's a good 'un!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats He is super cute!
default_wub.png

Looks like you have something EXCITING unfolding........Congratulations!

I have had so much fun with this guy today... he is already trying to climb in my lap and has no fear. He also thinks I am his personal masseuse already, LOL This evening he is trying out his legs running, but can't make up his mind if he wants to do that, or go maul the camera person (me) Here he is this evening at about 12 hrs old- playing and getting his scratches.

Vixen11Rencolt12hrs.jpg

Vixencoltplay12hrs2011.jpg

Vixenfoalplaying12hrsold.jpg

Vixencoltscratch2011.jpg

He is soooo cute!!!! OMG I love him!!! Thanks for sharing pics
default_aktion033.gif

I think you need to keep him Laurie!!!
default_hypocrite.gif
default_whistling.gif

Robin

He's a gorgeous little guy, congratulations!
default_wub.png

Wow what a handsome boy you have,just imagine what he will look like at around 6 months, color,color and more color. I know what you mean about selling his dad, I have that happen a lot on mares I sell them and then they have there best colored foals, Oh well I am always happy for a customer when they buy a mare in foal and then get a colorful foal.

I am sure Lakota Renegade's sire is thrilled to have such a wonderful stallion and even more so after seeing your gorgeous colt.

Congrats

Wow what a handsome boy you have,just imagine what he will look like at around 6 months, color,color and more color. I know what you mean about selling his dad, I have that happen a lot on mares I sell them and then they have there best colored foals, Oh well I am always happy for a customer when they buy a mare in foal and then get a colorful foal.

I am sure Lakota Renegade's new owner, is thrilled to have such a wonderful stallion and even more so, after seeing your gorgeous colt.

Congrats!

Back