High Meadow Miniature's eighth 2011 foal is here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
Yep, it's yet ANOTHER colt!
default_wacko.png
This makes six colts and two fillies so far for us this year. So here is the newest BUCKSKIN boy;

HMM Buck O Legacy - foaled May 25th and measuring approx 20". This little colt is ALL legs! He is very straight, and refined. We are looking forward to seeing him completely unfolded, he still hasn't quite gotten his legs all under him yet in these photos
default_laugh.png

The sire is our Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buck O. This is his second foal, his first is our perlino filly whom was our first 2011 foal. Legacy's dam is our silver bay show mare, S Bar P's Elegance In Motion, also one of our favorites
default_wub.png
This is her first foal.

Legacy is named in honor of his outstanding grandsire, Boones Little Buckeroo, whom I'm sure everyone knows, sadly passed away earlier this month. We thought it fitting to name his golden buckskin grandson, Legacy, to remember him by
default_wub.png

Legacy1.jpg

Legacy2.jpg

Legacy3.jpg

Look at all that leg!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your new baby boy!!

Another beautiful boy - he looks like he is still learning to use those long legs lol

oh my - you know how we like them buckeroo buckskins! LOL congrats - can't complain about colts when you get 'em like that! LOL

Love the name idea - wish I had thought of it - you did real good with that choice - clever ! Congrats

He is beautiful! Congrats on another lovely foal

Thanks for the comment on his name, White Tails. With the way my foaling season was going, I figured I was sure to have at least one more colt to use it on
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back