One of these things is not like the others!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccy

Reaction score
Please forgive her very wooly appearance, she is ready for the long cold winter ahead. Here is Dove in her pumpkin costume. She was more interested in nibbling the pumpkins than posing for photos!
default_smile.png

Dove_pumpkins1.jpg
Dove_pumpkins2.jpg

Thanks for letting us share
default_wub.png
:

She just nibbled at the stem, didn't actually get anything, but she was very interested
default_smile.png

Oh I have been hoping to see pictures of her. Your story about her was so heartwarming and I have been wondering about her and how she is doing. She is adorable. Am so glad I got to see these pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Does she get to greet the trick or treaters in her outfit??? Too cute! :bgrin

Oh Beccy, she's PRECIOUS!
default_wub.png
: She's still so tiny! What a little lovey doll! I'm sorry she didn't make it into the contest, I love her costume!

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Give her a huggle from me please!

Very cute and ready for the evening !!!

Hugs, Joyce L

Thanks guys
default_wub.png
:

Robin I had intended to get her photo done in time for the contest, but we have been so busy this last week with my sister's husband having passed away. I thought this morning I'd better get a move on before the kids carved the pumpkins! :bgrin

Yes she is still pretty tiny, but with a 26.50" sire she is never likely to be a driving horse!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Still good and healthy though, and growing slowly but steadily, which is what I was told to expect with a bottle baby.
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing! I visit your web page about every month to see updates. I am so glad she survived! She is like part of the forum family now! Lorie

shes such a wee dote
default_wub.png
: the costume is fantastic!!!! thanks for sharing :aktion033:

Our Baby is growing up!!!

Wish I could find that in a Pumpkin patch near me!!

How old is she now- and how little???

Jane, Dove will be eight months old on my birthday next month!
default_smile.png
I am not sure how tall she is, have not measured her for awile now. I can tell you that she has definitely grown a fair bit from her original 15.00" though!

The buffalo coat on her is incredible! Even her head is completely wooly, and I thought about head and neck clipping her for these pics, but decided not to. When the weather gets bad here, it gets really bad. Here is what she looked like in the summer though, before her coat grew in.

Doves%2018.jpg
Doves%2016.jpg

What a cute lil pumpkin!!! I still have her picture on my desk - the one sleeping curled up with the cat, so adorable!

Back