OMgoodness...our first MULE is here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Born this morning....this has been three years in the making and it's here! My grandad has some miniature donkeys for more or less a hobby and fun, keeps around 10, and has about 4 or so foals a year (I know where MY filly fairy was as he also this morning had his last donkey foal born; this year he got ALL 4 JENNIES)

We raised his dad and when we weaned him we weaned him with a colt his same age......he has always been in with horses, as a two year old last year he was pastured with 3 three year old mares - mares that we just bought for him and to try and see if this would work.

So here he is at about 5 hrs old!

......was born at 7am this morning, it's a boy! and he is a dark bay, w/ dorsal, shoulder stripe, leg barring, and 4 socks, some with black spots inside. He is so cute and so sweet, I know he is going to be rotten, rotten, rotten; as he's going to get lots of attention
default_smile.png

e98e78b4.jpg

e98e7930.jpg

e98e7827.jpg

e98e7a2e.jpg

e98e79b7.jpg

I love his color, and look at that face
default_wub.png
: He is a doll.

OMG he is ADORABLE :aktion033: :aktion033: our Eve is great fun but how i wish she was colored like yours
default_wub.png
:

aren't baby mules the best...

Erica, CONGRATS on a adorable little "man in your life". I bet too hes going to be spoiled rotten...rotten...rotten too, but you'll be loving every minute of all the spoiling.
default_wub.png
: Corinne

I think that is THE cutest little mini mule baby that I have EVER seen! I LOVE his little face and those ears! Congratulations :aktion033:

That is one adorable little mule!!
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Vicki

Awwwwww
default_wub.png
: I can see why he's going to be so "rotten"!

Congrats on your first mule!

Andrea

:new_shocked: OMG Erica!!! :new_shocked:

He is just ADORABLE!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

His dark Tummy and what a darling Face!!!
default_wub.png
:

Yeppers, I can see where he would get spoiled rotten pronto-quick!!!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Oh I just Love Mules!! They are so elegant!! I would love to have 1, big or small!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Shelley<><

Oh my goosh,,he is just adorable!

Wish I could find a Jack in my area that was good enough Quality for my Jenny. So want a baby donkey next year.

Latest posts

Back