OMG, I forgot my daughters birthday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
Please tell me, what can I do to make it up to her. We've had a rocky relationship at times in the past, now I hear she sat at home depressed all day, neither brother or I called, I could kick myself but that won't help. What can I do to let her know how sorry I am. She's at work now, I left a message on her phone. I know it's not the end of the world but anyone have any good idea's to share?

Send her flowers or a balloon bouquet at work!! nake sure you put a note on it saying sorry!!

Good Luck!!

I agree send her a nice bouquet at work.

My first thought... Many don't like turning 40 and want to forget it themselves. I know my sister had a hard time turning 40 (although, not as hard as when she turned 30
default_wacko.png
); Just another birthday to me (Although, I wouldn't want to be forgotten on my birthday, I wouldn't care if you remember which one it was).

A balloon o gram or flowers are nice but what about something more personal.... Do you live at a great distance from each other or is there a way to get together and do something special together, mom and daughter? It could be something like going for a spa treatment together or taking her out for a special dinner and a movie. Do you have pictures of her growing up that you could make her a special photograph book with little notes explain when the picture was taken or what was going on when that picture was taken, where it was taken..... and perhaps the last page could contain a letter from mom to her daughter? What are the things your daughter likes to do or what are her passions in life? I think something more personal she would appreciate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me, what can I do to make it up to her. We've had a rocky relationship at times in the past, now I hear she sat at home depressed all day, neither brother or I called, I could kick myself but that won't help. What can I do to let her know how sorry I am. She's at work now, I left a message on her phone. I know it's not the end of the world but anyone have any good idea's to share?
Edible arrangement or cookie bouquet.

Or for the non-food, teddy bear gram (Vermont Bears, I think?)

Hot male stripper works too. ;)

Latest posts

Back