OMG!! Horse with MY breeding is NAT'L CH.!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
I was just browsing the Nationals results and a horse that I bred (L Bar B Talents Tennessee Romance) is the NATIONAL CHAMPION Amatuer Hunter, Over!!!!!!!! :new_multi: :488: :cheeky-smiley-006:

I am sooooo thrilled for his new owner (I sold him to a lady in WA and she just recently sold him to a lady in Colorado named Angela Holmes)

I'd post a pic of him, but I only have baby pics of him that I am able to use..the others are not "my" pics, so I dont think I should post them.

I bred a National Champion....yay!!!!! :bgrin

EDIT:

There were 33 entries in the hunter class!!! :aktion033:

He also got 4th in Western Country Pleasure Driving, 34-36 Over (12 entries) !!! :aktion033: :bgrin

And...4th in West. Co. Pl. Driving, Ladies, Over (16 entries) :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

EDITED to change some info.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Linda that is AWESOME!!! Congrats to the proud "momma" and his owners!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Wow, that is super great!

I haven't achieved that honor, yet, though I hope to someday!

Congratulations!!!!

Liz

As a breeder.........I can truly appreciate your excitement. And I say: YAHOO! :aktion033: :aktion033:

MA

Thanks you guys!!! I still can't believe it!!! I had to keep looking at the results...LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif
: I don't know if she is going to put him in any other classes, but I will definitely be looking out for his name again!! :lol:

Woohoo!!! How incredibly cool, Linda! :aktion033: :risa8: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
: I think I'd be speechless if it was me. I mean...wow. :worshippy:

Liz, you and I need to throw our horses in a trailer and carpool to Nationals next year. Pyro really needs to go get his first National Championship! :lol:

Leia

Congratulations Linda!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :risa8:

Congratulations! :aktion033: What a feather in your cap - I don't blame you for being excited!!! :bgrin

Wow!!! :aktion033: Congratulations!!!!!

What an AWESOME feeling!

Kari

Thanks everyone!!! I am just thrilled...he is a wonderful horse and it's great knowing he is with someone who is taking advantage of his training and potential!! :aktion033:

Congratulations. That's terrific!

Back