Our Congress Placings :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
What a great but exhausting week. Had so much fun showing ponies and visiting with everyone! Only bad thing was we witnessed a horrific motorcycle accident on the way home that is going to haunt me for a very long time. Poor Kyle was driving and I was bawling my eyes out.

Features daughters were there (Wauk A Way Feature Lady and Wauk A Way Queen of Hearts) and did wonderfully in their classes shown by Jason Prince. Both will be going to their new owners and I am thrilled for them. There were many other Wauk A Way horses showing and did very well. It was so funny as you could tell who was related just by looking at them!

Baxters Black Intimidator

Gate in open as he kicked kyle and threw a fit while working the rail. Thank goodness we saw Christine and she said to get him to his stall so he could urinate. That seemed to do the trick LOL After that he did much better

Ammy Classic Stallion---Reserve Champion

Ownded Shown and Bred By----3rd place

Wauk A Way Tiny Dancer

Poor meadow took a fall on the concrete and cut her hocks right before halter but still managed to place really well for an older mare. She is much better now but Im telling you my heart was in my throat.

Open 3 yr old or older Foundation mare--- 5th place

Ammy Foundation Mare--- 8th place

Youth Foundation mare-- 7th place

Multi Color Classic Mare Champion!!! Shown by Kyle
default_smile.png
This was a big class full of beautiful ponies so we were very honored to win that. Features other 2 daughters were also in this class and I think placed 3rd and 6th so we are thrilled

Wauk A Way Joanne

The judges just werent liking Joanne too much but shes only going to get better.

Open yearling classic mare -- gate

Classic Youth --- 7th

Ammy Shown--- 8th

Baxters Silver Sensation

Own Shown and Bred by---4th place

Solid color ---- 3rd place

Classic Get of Sire for Wauk A Way Feature Attraction

Reserve Champion

This get of sire class only had 2 entries which is really sad to me. I remember when I first started showing at Congress this was a huge class and the one to win. Unfortunately over the years as some of the older breeders have retired not many of the younger breeders are stepping up to the plate. Hoping that will change. The winner is a forum member with beautiful ponies so I was honored to have ours go in with hers. I will let her though give her win
default_smile.png
It was beautiful to watch!

Kay, I couldnt get your pictures to come up but sounds like you had a great show. How is little Meadow doing now. How scarey for you!! I have a love/hate relationship with concrete. It always looks neat and clean but I've seen so many horses go down on it..its crazy.

Shes still a little sore but much better then a couple days ago. It just happened so fast it was scarey. Unfortunately at Cloverdale its like fake concrete, I guess its chat or lime??? But its very rough and irregular and just cut her hocks like no ones business. I think if it has been regular smooth concrete she wouldnt have cut her hocks like that. Thank god Kyle held up her head and neck or I shudder to think what could have happened. Shes very happy to be home now and I told her her show days are over. She is bred to King Lee so looking forward to a beautiful foal next year.

Sorry those arent pictures I just underlined the horse names
default_smile.png

Im hoping to have our congress pics back soon! I only took a few with my camera as it was just too hectic

Thanks so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Kay on your placings, it was nice to be able to meet you in person. The pizza was good too!
default_laugh.png

Way to go girl, we were watching your beautiful horses.
default_yes.gif

You had a great show. Be safe and see you in Oklahoma next year.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

thanks so much John! Your boy is just stunning! Saw him doing very well

I kept looking for you when I walked over to there other side but never saw you darn it!

I was that big ugly guy asleep on the couch. LOL
default_new_shocked.gif

Sorry we missed you are you coming to Nationals? If so we will see you there.
default_saludando.gif

We bought Majic another girl friend, the little filly that went Grand Champion mare under, we are really excited about all of them.
default_yes.gif

By the way I really lke your "Intimidator" and "Dancer" they are very neat horses. You should really be proud of them.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back