Oklahoma Tornado Relief

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that has offered to help! We (and those affected by these horrible storms) appreciate it more than you know.

I don't know how everyone has their PayPal accounts set up, but if you can send funds as 'Personal' there are no fees involved.
default_yes.gif
Yes, you click on PERSONAL and designate GIFT. There is still a small fee that can be charged to the giver or taken out of the amount sent BUT THE FEE WILL BE WAIVED IF YOU CLICK TO LINK DIRECTLY THROUGH YOUR BANK. I just did it. You will have to key in the bank's routing number and your bank account number but it is fairly easy to get past the fees.

Thank you Davie and Viki and all the neighbors and friends helping them out. I do not know you but certainly they will know how dear friends like you are to help them through this. It would be so much more difficult without people like you. Becky, thanks for helping us figure out how to use our paypal accounts to send funds. Again, encouraging ALL TO GIVE SOME.
default_yes.gif

Thanks to every one that's donated so far and the prayers and good wishes! The money is sure going to help!

When the donations stop coming in, the plan is to get cards and put all your names in it with the money and give to them.
default_yes.gif
I will not put amounts given in the card....every donation is welcomed equally! None is too small.

Thanks again! It's wonderful to be a part of such a good hearted community! The Miniature Horse (and big horse) community is the BEST!

Viki

They burried those two precious little boys today. That poor family. Pregnant mom and little girl in wheel chairs.
default_sad.png

At least Rita and Hugh and Lynda and Mike still have their families. Such a tough time.

They burried those two precious little boys today. That poor family. Pregnant mom and little girl in wheel chairs.
default_sad.png

At least Rita and Hugh and Lynda and Mike still have their families. Such a tough time.
I can't even imagine what they are going through...

Exactly 2 weeks ago today was the horrible tornado. Ours was classified as EF-5 which is the worst.I just got back on internet today in my little red barn guest cottage just 3 miles from my former home. I am just in tears reading what you guys (especially you my friend Viki) have done for us and the Wallises (I did not even know they had been hit). I have so much back reading to do to catch up. But generally want to thank every one for your prayers, and gifts of time and money. It is so appreciated. And I am so thankful for my friends!!! Rita

It's great to have you back Rita!
default_wub.png

I hope your daughter shared with you the email that I had sent.

{{{{Hugs}}}} to all that are going through loss & damage.

Latest posts

Back