Oklahoma Tornado Relief

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viki

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just a note of thanks for all your generous donations! It will help these farms so much!

Also, the PayPal account will remain in place in case someone wants to donate later. [email protected]

I'm so proud to be a member of such a generous and caring Miniature Horse Community!

Viki

When the going gets rough there is nobody better to have at your back than another mini owner. They care.

Thank you Viki for being 'the banker'.

Charlotte

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicki

I still have not met up with Jan T to take a package to Rita but I also have seveal small check and just received a nice donation through PayPal that I'll move to my bank and get certified checks for both Rita and Lynda. Received in the mail a very nice gift card for Rita that I also need to get to her. My PayPal account is still up and available for Rita or Lynda if needed at [email protected]

Thanks to everyone who have donated to help them rebuild. I know they appreciate it.

Davie

Viki, I have just received your check and I am just overwhelmed by this support. I want to thank you for, as Charlotte said,

being the banker. Also, much gratitude to Joan, Lesta, Susan, Viki, Bill & Wannalyn, Vickie, Pamela, Regina, Jan, Connie, Rose, Lois, and the Southwestern Miniature Horse Club. Since some of you I don't even know, this is the only way I have to thank you for your generosity. It is so appreciated and will definately be put to good use buying lost equipment for the horses.

There have been several other donations of money and equipment, loans of equipment, etc. So I am thankful to all of those people too.

Rita

default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back