OKay, I can't stand it Any longer!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniaturePrincess429

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] I can't take it any more. When I first got into minis, 4 years ago (and I am still unfortuantly horseless) I told my self I would not get into shetlands, mostly because I had all this notions that the american shetland was all firery, plus I hate the legs streached thing, in any breed, sorry it just bothers me. So anyways, I got a Journal magazine a few weeks back, and I have Fallen In Love
default_wub.png
: with Classic and Foundation type Shetlands. I think they are so pretty!! PLus they remind me of the old type of shetlands, just way more refined, there really isn't that much "streaching" as there is in the MOdern and Show Pony types. So I am proud to say:
[/SIZE]

I love American Miniatures AND Classic and Foundation type Shetland Ponies.

They are just as addictive as minis! LOL I love my Foundations and Classics (I'd better since I have 25+ - LOL)

So happy that you have joined us "elete" group of wonderfully addicted pony-holics :aktion033: I have loved them since I saw my first one in 1968! Have had up to 14 head
default_yes.gif
: , but have only one registered one right now
default_sad.png
, but better one than none :aktion033:

Yes they are addicting and please let us know when you BUY ONE your FIRST! :aktion033:

My best,

Jenny who doesn't like them stretched either
default_wink.png
:

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back