Okay he is here!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly at WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Okay I am so excited, I looked like Chester the cat when I saw that boy on the trailer!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW! LOL. He was suppose to be here on Wednesday but because of the nasty weather, they got delayed. SO........... Here he is. Fallen Ash Scouts Exodus!!!!! Sorry he is in a blanket. Its cold here and he doesnt have that much hair. These are not very good pictures of him. I was checking on him in the barn and snapped some real quick to come and post.

Marlene took better ones today when he arrived down to his new stall in the barn. ( He doesnt have his blanket on in those
default_smile.png

Exodus1-1.jpg

DSCN8932.jpg

DSCN8926.jpg

DSCN8923.jpg

DSCN8925.jpg

You have every reason to be giddy!
default_wub.png
Just handsome! As I drool on my keyboard...........

he's very beautiful! lucky you!! cant' wait to see more pictures of that beauty!

Nothing chases away the winter blues like new horses and upcoming foals!

Congratulations, he is a handsome boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone!
default_smile.png
He is just lovely!
default_wub.png
We are going to have temps in the 40s the next couple days, so we will be getting some pictures without the blanket on!
default_yes.gif

Thanks for letting me share this excitement with you all!

Congratulations Holly
default_aktion033.gif
He is truly stunning even all blanketed and fuzzed up you guys have some of the most outstanding horses in your program, its evident how much you guys love your herd
default_wub.png

Dan.

I'm so glad he's there and settling in!!! Love seeing the pics!!!
aktion033.gif

Congratulations to you all!! He is simply stunning, you made a wonderful choice!! Can't wait to see more pictures. And Holly, I saw the picture you posted of you and your girls, beautiful!!

Latest posts

Back