Ok, time to count your cats!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We only have 1 Kitty.

He's a 19 pound Maine Coon that we rescued. He's indoor only and more like a dog than a cat. His name is Tarot and he is about 6 years old.

I will have to find a picture and post it later.

Awe, all these kitties are so cuddly and beautiful! We don't have any cats right now. Just 2 dogs and 7 horses, and that's it, besides hubby and me. Maybe we can get a cat though, once we are in our new place.
laugh.gif

CharmedMinis said:
We only have 1 Kitty.
He's a 19 pound Maine Coon that we rescued.  He's indoor only and more like a dog than a cat.  His name is Tarot and he is about 6 years old.

I will have to find a picture and post it later.

471549[/snapback]

OH MY GOSH... 19 pounds???
new_shocked.gif

Yes, would love to see a pic!
yes.gif
Bet that's a whole lot to cuddle with!
wub.gif

I have four....

1.Day (we didn't name him LOL)-14 soon to be 15 year old black and white domestic shorthair male, he's the wise old man of the family

2.Tiny T aka "T"(we didn't name her either)- 5 year old muted tortouse shell domestic shorthair female, she has got to be the most motherly being on this earth, one time my sisters hamster got loose and one of our cats was attacking it, she saved the hamster and protected it until we woke up and found it!

3. Kricket (yes, with a K, long story)- 3 year old taby and white domestic shorthair male, he is the biggest baby in the world! Our largest cat, he is seriosly insane and such a fun cat to watch. He meows for hours at our skylights, jumps randomly up the walls, and plays with invisible friends!

4.Moo- 6 month old black and white medium haired male. He is our newest addition and a great buddy and sidekick for Kricket! He has the loudest purr on any cat I've ever seen!

Latest posts

Back