OK- new Mares are home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini horse mania

Reaction score
Ok- got my girls home finally- I bought 3 mares and 2 of them have foals by their side-one is the foal from last year

HA Music Mans Gypsy Rose Lee--- I have her AMHR papers, BUT...they are signed on the back to the person I bought her from and were never sent off.-They also expired 12/31/2009..she has a filly by her side. what to do???

Century Oaks Carolina Belle--- I have her AMHA papers, but she has outgrown them. I was told she was AMHR also-no papers though- She has a colt by her side

D&L Acres Midnight Roselee- WCMHR papers- she is the daughter of Rose lee- and stallion below from last year

The sire of the 2 at side and rose lee is Caballo Valley King Tuts Dakairi who is AMHR---- he was never brought perm. If he is brought perm.-Can I go back and reg. the 2 new foals and D&L acres Midnight roselee even though she is 1.5 years old ? The owner agreed that he would bring him perm. if it will help us....

Ok- got my girls home finally- I bought 3 mares and 2 of them have foals by their side-one is the foal from last year

HA Music Mans Gypsy Rose Lee--- I have her AMHR papers, BUT...they are signed on the back to the person I bought her from and were never sent off.-They also expired 12/31/2009..she has a filly by her side. what to do???
You will need to pay the transfer from the first owner to the second, and the second to you, plus you will need a transfer form from the person you bought her from. You will have to bring her permanent, the stallion will have to be brought permanent. Then you will need to send in the application for registration for the foal.

Century Oaks Carolina Belle--- I have her AMHA papers, but she has outgrown them. I was told she was AMHR also-no papers though- She has a colt by her side.
The AMHA papers are only good now for hardshipping her into AMHR. Good news - the fees are half price now !! You will need to send in a copy of the papers (front and back), and I think an application for registration form. Not sure if you will need a transfer since she isn't in your name on the AMHA papers. Best to call AMHR and ask them.

D&L Acres Midnight Roselee- WCMHR papers- she is the daughter of Rose lee- and stallion below from last year.
Basically this mare is unregistered. AMHR or AMHA won't recognize the mare as registered in any form. Many on this forum agree that WCMHR papers aren't worth the paper they're printed on. you can probably still get her registered once the sire is brought permanent and if the mare is brought up to date.

The sire of the 2 at side and rose lee is Caballo Valley King Tuts Dakairi who is AMHR---- he was never brought perm. If he is brought perm.-Can I go back and reg. the 2 new foals and D&L acres Midnight roselee even though she is 1.5 years old ? The owner agreed that he would bring him perm. if it will help us....
Absolutely he will need to be brought permanent. Did they send in stallion reports on the mares? If so that's a plus, but I think they can send in corrected stallion reports with a fee.

Thank you soooo much!!!! I guess Ill call AMHR- Its worth paying the price to get them registered----so the foals in the future will be reg. Thanks again!

Cangratulations on getting your new additions home!! I can't help much with the questions you asked, but it sounds like you already got some great information. Can't wait to see pictures of everyone!!

Dan.

here is the 3 week old filly- dkairi twist...her full sister midnight roselee-----and everyone!!

twist3.jpg

everyone.jpg

goodyearling.jpg

Looks like she is already registered AMHR..you need her in your name..

I went through this with my Rocking M mare..I was going to hardship her into AMHR and found out she was also reg already..I sent a letter to the recorded owner and they sent me her papers..most people are very nice ...good luck!

AMHR - 259914T CENTURY OAKS CAROLINA BELLE

Sex: MARE Color: BLACK

Height: Mane & Tail: BLACK

Date Foaled: 04/19/2005 Markings (1): BOTH REAR STOCKINGS;

Date Registered: 05/18/2005 Markings (2):

Current Owner: DAVID PORTERFIELD Markings (3):

Breeder: DAVID H OR SHIRLEY C PORTERFIELD Markings (4):

Click on any registered animal to view it's details and pedigree.

AMHA: LAZY NS BOOGERMAN 33.00"

223869A SPRINGER FARMS TAKE YOUR TIME 33.50"

AMHA: GROSSHILLS FIRST LADY 31.75"

AMHA: MAGNOLIA FARMS COWBOYS TOPPER 32.50"

101440A DANCING HOOFS TINKLE BELL 32.00"

114A KOMOKOS RINGO 30.50"

4643A RKR PATCHED 31.50"

376A KOMOKOS PATCHES 34.00"

Very nice additions!! That foal is very cute
default_smile.png
And your pinto mare is very nice as well!

Dan.

Congratulations, they are all adorable. I love your baby. Lol

Back