OK,...I want my 20 dollars,.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
OK,.....My monitor is now the RIGHT way up!!!,..YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Soooo,.....This is what I see,......Any thoughts and or ideas,........Pretty Please????????

:saludando:

abigbelly.jpg

amissingfoxybutt.jpg

aweirdfoxybutt.jpg

acrazybutt.jpg

She was not going to the bathroom here,..This is how she was standing,..for about 10 minutes,...then she paced around and sttod like that again.

acrazierbutt.jpg

This picture reminds me of a funnel,..that you pour liquid through,...maybe Im wrong,..but,..I think her butt cheeks are dissapearing and her hips are moving ON TOP of her back!!!!! :eek: :new_shocked:

This was her bag,....on the 7th,....

foxysbag0706.jpg

This is her bag now,..

foxysbag24.jpg

Any idea's at all???????

I know,..when the head and feet are sticking out right????,...LOL,......I just want some opnions from the more experienced is all,...nothing to heavy,..LOL,...thanks :saludando:

She looks close.... that tail up in the air thing will sometimes... (at least in my observation) signal that the foal is pushing up into the birth canal... she also appears to have REALLY fallen away at the tail head and her belly looks low...

Good luck!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

She looks close but you never know, I know that is no help!

If she normally has a full rounded rump then she has fallen away alot........ is she showing alot of the signs?

Fairy showed REAL signs for over a month, it was very stressful! now her sister is at day 325 and has no signs really so we'll see!! I am not stressed at all about my mare Angel but hope she isn't sneaky!!

Fairy was very thoughtful and foaled at 1pm:) That's my girl:)

They are all so different it seems....but I know how on edge you must be.

[SIZE=18pt]For your sake I hope she goes soon. Are you going to keep the foal? Good luck to you and get some sleep while you can.[/SIZE]

Christy

Terri, she looks like she is getting close. Dont you just love this waiting game with these mares? They sure are good at keeping us on our toes 24/7. I have 5 that I am watching, soft and mushy, back end fallen away, some have some decent bags.....but I have no babies, and hardly no sleep! Then everyone wonders whay I am cranky
default_wink.png
: :bgrin Corinne

Soooo,.....This is what I see,......Any thoughts and or ideas,........Pretty Please????????

She was not going to the bathroom here,..This is how she was standing,..for about 10 minutes,...then she paced around and sttod like that again.

This picture reminds me of a funnel,..that you pour liquid through,...maybe Im wrong,..but,..I think her butt cheeks are dissapearing and her hips are moving ON TOP of her back!!!!! :eek: :new_shocked:

Any idea's at all???????

I know,..when the head and feet are sticking out right????,...LOL,......I just want some opnions from the more experienced is all,...nothing to heavy,..LOL,...thanks
Terri, I am there with you! She looks like she is getting closer but predicting that magic foaling time based on the look of the mare is like picking winning lottery numbers! My milk strips are not helping this go around, either.
default_wacko.png
:

Intrepid has the same basic pointy shape to her butt with the jello consistency, a bit less bag than Foxy but her teats are pointing down and she poops and urinates ALL the time, sometimes a cow pattie, then back to normal poop. She is not neat in her stall either. Her tail is up 24/7 unless I come in the stall and she puts it down.
default_wacko.png
: Milk is at 1.75 squares on the testing strips.

I am home today due to diabetes complications I am trying to get under control and you would think she might think about having it... nope. She is out eating happily, just getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

Since our weather has been lousy - rainy and high 40s, my girls have all been in for the most part (Mercy is clipped and blanketed for a service visit on Saturday) and today was the first day they really have been out. Everyone was rearing and bucking and playing except Intrepid, who went right to the hay, watched the others and then ignored them.

She is not concerned at all. I know she and Mercy are sharing stories about how to outsmart humans watching them. :lol: I would not be surprised if they both made faces at me in the barn camera! :risa_suelos: I may have to remind them who brings the peppermint candies to the barn but then Mercy usually picks up her ground feeder in her teeth and throws it at me. She has me well trained.
default_yes.gif
:

Good luck!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back