Oh RabbitsFizz

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not just respect their choice to not be a part of the forum. Most of you know why they aren't here for you are friends of them and talk with them. I think Kay is feeling hurt right now along with others who got caught up in something hurtful. Things were said by some that cut deep and there are those who were cut deep by it so why bring anything or anyone up that was a part of it.
default_unsure.png

[SIZE=14pt]after everything that has happened I think the thread was out of place to start with
default_no.gif
. But what do I know
default_rolleyes.gif
...Nikki[/SIZE]

I don't think it's ever out of place to let friends know they are missed. I'm sure if there'd been a thread about KayKay and Lisa many people would have posted. What's wrong with Rabbit's friends letting her know we miss her? If you don't feel the same, don't post.
default_wacko.png

Leia

[SIZE=12pt]so sorry that you don't understand, but looking at your past it would be silly to think you would
default_biggrin.png
...silly silly me...[/SIZE]

you folks disappoint me, many folks are missed time to time and I just wanted Jane to know there are folks who misher...I see no harm in that. She's feelin a might poorly at present and I thought some nice folks saying come along would brighten her day... :DOH!

I don't think it's ever out of place to let friends know they are missed. I'm sure if there'd been a thread about KayKay and Lisa many people would have posted. What's wrong with Rabbit's friends letting her know we miss her? If you don't feel the same, don't post.
default_wacko.png

Leia
I wholeheartedly agree! Why does this forum get off track like this! By now after all the grief and loss on here you all must know life is short, TOO short to be catty and snide! No place on here for it. I miss the OLD forum the way it used to be, a bunch of friends getting together to share the love and camaraderie and support while learning about our wonderful horses.

I miss the OLD forum the way it used to be, a bunch of friends getting together to share the love and camaraderie and support while learning about our wonderful horses.
I most certainly agree. But, hmmm, let's see now, WHO was it that ruined that?

I guess I missed the big "blow up" and don't know what you all are talking about. You know what.....I don't care either! I think it's time to let bygones be bygones and get on with it!

Dimimore.....you're 100% right! People need to know we miss them and want to see them back! I love Rabbitfizz and all she contributes......Jane, please come back!
default_saludando.gif

Kay and Lisa.....come on back!! I miss you guys too!
default_saludando.gif

I guess I missed the big "blow up" and don't know what you all are talking about. You know what.....I don't care either! I think it's time to let bygones be bygones and get on with it!

Dimimore.....you're 100% right! People need to know we miss them and want to see them back! I love Rabbitfizz and all she contributes......Jane, please come back!
default_saludando.gif

Kay and Lisa.....come on back!! I miss you guys too!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back