Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginia

Reaction score
:aktion033: Wow, after days and days of not being able to check the Sale Board, it's part of my life again. Tried everything Kaykay and my local 'Puter Doc suggested I try, with no luck at all. Gave up and took it in to said 'Puter Doc for a days going over, and got it back minus it's Norton Anti Virus program, with a brand new anti-virus/spyware system (free even) installed, and not only do I get the Sale Board now, my miserably slow dial-up connection is at least 5 times faster than it was before (I'm going to pretend all this new speed is DSL and then I'll quite wanting it so bad LOL).

Nice Sale Board Mary Lou -- haven't taken time to figure out how to get registered to use it, but will soon. I have several horses I'd really like to get sold before Winter.

im so glad its all fixed!! must be something up with Norton as I know a couple other people having trouble with it. glad to have ya back :bgrin

Latest posts

Back