OH GUESS WHAT??????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Having NEVER won at Nationals I MUST say is pretty exciting. I won 2 times with my Dakota from Limestone. And then I won with my driving horse Oreo (Legend Maker) 1 time. I am just thrilled to death and wanted to put just about EVERYTHING there was on anything to say they'd won........ Dakota won a 10th and a 5th and Oreo won a 8th.

Here are some photo's to share with you.

Dakota

374344473.jpg

374346937.jpg

Oreo

374346595.jpg

374346540.jpg

Nikki my Mare

374344822.jpg

Sonny

374352282.jpg

Had a great time. My husband is very weak and VERY tired. He has had the brain scan, abd scan, they took 2 liters of fluid off his lungs and they did the lung biopsy, they still need to do the liver biopsy. They said he did have liver and lung cancer just not what kind w/o knowing from the biopsy yet.

Take care and I'm happy to be home. TJ

Last edited:
Congratulations TJ. I'm so glad you had a good time at the show. Hope hubby does well with whatever treatment they determine he needs.

Congratulations TJ on your great Nationals. Glad you were able to go.

Prayers and good thoughts for your hubby - hope they get him on a treatment plan soon.

Barbie

How fun and a big congrats on your placings!!!! That is SO exciting!!!

Glad you had a great time and on top of that won with your horses.

Congratulations.

Congrats on your wins!! I recognize you...and know that we passed each other in the barns/stands! Oh well....next year!!
default_saludando.gif

Also, sorry to hear that your hubby isn't doing well...
default_no.gif

Congratulations! I know how great that feeling of being recognized at Nationals is.
default_new_multi.gif
It's a real high - enjoy it!

Thanks for congrats I appreciate it. Linda L. to bad we missed each other
default_no.gif
, like you said next year. Thanks on my hubby, I'll give him your best.

I won despite the fact that I don't show well and that means I have good horses, I believe. I just can't seem to get the knack of it showing halter though. I put my horses into training and they do well and then I screw it up. "I'M" going to go into "TRAINING" and LEARN how to do it NOT THE HORSE........... I just can't seem to get their head right or some dumb thing and it's so frustrating. Dakota won even though he had a slinky mark on him it had made a dent in his skin and the judge made comment of it and didn't like it he said. When I bought him a friend told me she guarenteed me he was National quality and would win..... She was right despite it was me that was showing. I took the risk of buying him cause "I" was looking for a year for a pinto. Thanks Brenda for showing me Dakota and proving his worth to me, you sure can pick them. It's one thing for the owner to say their National quality but when your friend tells you, you better sit up and listen. I have the most wonderful horses in the world and am so proud of them.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
TJ

I have the most wonderful horses in the world and am so proud of them.
Be proud of yourself too, because without your hard work the horses couldn't have done it! Congratulations! And I hope your husband recovers his health soon.

Charlotte

Congratulations to you and your horses!!!!! Sending your husband lots of love and encouragement as he recovers!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

Back