Ya think it will be posted Monday?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Anyone want to guess when the premium will be posted for Nationals? I say Monday. However, I noticed it has not been approved on the schedule yet. I looked yesterday.
default_new_shocked.gif

I'm taking: I usually stay in the F 150 and going to stay in the RV Park.

LM Idols Dakota Hawk-Dakota

LM Idols Honey Hawk-Honey

Little Dreams TC Rowdy Legend Maker-Oreo

My trainer for me is taking

LM Idols Velvet Vixen-Vixen

MRF Dreams Knight after Nite-Knight

and maybe Whoopsie Daisy of Winsome-Nikki

Who are you taking to Nationals? How many day's you staying? Where?

Last edited:
I hope you are right about it being Monday. I'd love to be able to go ahead and make my plans and reservations. We are planning to take our two boys. Shake and Armani, both for futurity and then in their respective age division classes. I envy you staying in the RV park! I think we are going to end up in a hotel. I wish we could take off and watch the whole show, but getting 10 days off work just isn't going to happen. I'll enjoy what I can see while we are there though. Looking forward to seeing you again!

We will be there for the whole show this year, since we are caravaning with others that need to be there for the 1st day and we will be heading to Florida from there...so I am pretty excited about that! We stayed in the motel next to the show grounds last year, but may either stay in a tent or in a stall this year to save some money (that should be interesting...lol).

We will be showing:

Snowberry Farm's Jet Set (Jet)

3 yr old Over Gelding

and we will be putting our new girl back in training thru Nationals...

SMO Gabriella de Suerte

Yearlng Over Mare

Our stallion will be there (since we are moving) but will be taking a break from Nationals this year.

Both Jet and Gabby will be in all the classes they qualify for...Ammy, Open and Futurity.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you are right about it being Monday. I'd love to be able to go ahead and make my plans and reservations. We are planning to take our two boys. Shake and Armani, both for futurity and then in their respective age division classes. I envy you staying in the RV park! I think we are going to end up in a hotel. I wish we could take off and watch the whole show, but getting 10 days off work just isn't going to happen. I'll enjoy what I can see while we are there though. Looking forward to seeing you again!
This is the first time I've stayed in the RV park, usually hotels, so I'm excited. Let me know where your staying and PM me your cell phone so we can hook up ok. I'm getting a golf cart AGAIN this year. I hadn't before and it about KILLED me. It's WORTH every DOLLAR.... TJ

I am patiently(lol) waiting on the schedule. Depending on that I plan on going for a couple days as a spectator only...this is my vacation...lol.
default_biggrin.png

It will probably be out the week before entries are due.

So far we have no clue who all we are taking. Just know we for sure are taking 2.

If I can afford to go this year, I am taking:

JEM Canadian Sunrise

Dakota Captan's Fantastica

Jane IS going and taking:

Field of Dreams Red Hot Elvis

Field of Dreams Something Blue

Double Diamond Hot Gossip

Redrock Lots O Spots

Grahams Zoom Zoom Zoom

And maybe the Futurity weanling fillies. Maybe not... they aren't halter broken yet!
default_laugh.png

I stay in the tack stall with my dogs, and Jane stays in the trailer. We don't use the campgrounds, too expensive, especially since we don't have any hookups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda, which hotel is it that is right outside the fairgrounds? I think I'd like that, being so close to the boys.

I rechecked to see if on the schedule to see if the show as still pending and it was.

Never knew there was a Micro Hotel outside the grounds. Thanks all for posting. TJ