Thank you Sandy Navarre

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myminis

Reaction score
Thanks Sandy for Heading my horse at Nationals I immensely appreciate it. You looked so beautiful and you went on to win your class Congratulations to you..... I did NOT win this class but I had Melissa Preis from Royal T farms in Warrenton, MO drive him in my next class and he pulled a 3rd. I was so proud of him, it was his height class. Son of Jesse's James. Krista Callahan Trained him and Melissa drove him.

My LM Idols Dakota Hawk won Reserve National Champion in his height class with Melissa showing him. I'm so very proud of him and her. He never stands still for me and this is his 2nd year of winning but NEVER the top 2. Always 7,8.... Just love Limestone, Janet King for selling me these Idol horses, I wouldn't own anything else. Sonny is a Jesse James Horse. My boy, my forever horse.....

Hope everyone made it home ok. I made it home with God watching over me. I loaded my trailer and didn't realize it, but the trailer didn't go all the way down on the ball, but just on the tip of the ball. I jerked the truck for it to sit on it and I thought it sat on it, but when my neighbor helped me take it off cause I couldn't get unhooked he showed me where the ball and trailer had been riding. VERY SCARY.... I was lucky the trailer didn't come flying off and cause I couldn't get the trailer off I went an extra 100 miles in it to go get my dogs from the kennel with it on the back till I could get my neighbor to help me unhook it or take it in to the trailer people. God really had his hand on my horses, trailer, OTHER people and me. I ALWAYS pray over my trailer and RUBY-that's the name of my truck, before I pull out. NOW I know why.....

God Bless, TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your placings! I'm very happy for you.

And so very glad you made it home safely.

TJ you are very welcome. Congratulations on your placing and hope to see you next year.....well, that is if I make it next year. I know it's always hard to "go it alone". Good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back