Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just done a 11.00pm check and Odette's milk is still sky high, grumble, moan, sigh this girl is driving me nuts! She does this every time and just when I give up she pops a foal out all on her own. Mares!

LOL!! that's why we love them!! Think how boring it would be if they were all the same?? Still I suppose it would make like much more simple - hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm somehow that sounds rather nice to me!!
default_yes.gif

oh come on Odette REALLY!!!! mumma Renee wants to see you have your gorgeous little baby please! oh and us too
default_smile.png
so be a good girl and let your mummy put you in the stable so we can watch you and then have your baby
default_smile.png

Ta muchly
default_smile.png
:)

Renee, you must be so exhausted!! lol you poor thing! hoping she sorts her self out sooner rather then later for you!

Renee, I'm so sorry Odette is being difficult. But on a good note, she can't hold on to the little one forever. This weekend would be good.

Ok so I am NOT a happy bunny
default_sad.png
Odette foaled last night or rather early this morning as the foal was up, dry and nursing at 6.00am

The COLT
default_sad.png
is doing fine ( darn stupid nail test) grrrrrrr

My computer has died on me but I will try and get pics up somehow.

ok So I think I have brought computer back to life, fingers crossed.

Here are some quick but bad pics, Odette won't let me near him
default_sad.png
the last pic is very blurred but you get to see his nice dishy head.

Vet is coming to check him this morning as his back muscles are a bit tight.Let me know what you all think.

6 June foaled.JPG

foal.JPG

foal...JPG

oh HE is lovely Renee!! no why is the nail test wrong
default_sad.png
but at least you have two HEALTHY little GORGEOUS babies!!! he is stunning, what a lovely little baby! :D YAY for sneaky odette!

Thanks Cassie, I don't like him much but as you say at least he arrived safely and is healthy.
default_smile.png

Any guesses on his colour?

LOL!! Sneaky Odette!! I'm sorry you didn't get your filly Renee, but he looks very cute and I'm sure he will be better once he has a few days to straighten out - mind you I cant see much wrong with him myself. No use asking me about colour either!

Anyway you have a healthy little lad and a happy Momma mare so Congratulations and well done Odette!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

awww Renee, I'm sure you will come to love him more... I was a bit the same when Finn first arrived
default_sad.png
was so desperate for a filly, and something with some mice markings... but I love my baby now.... and if you don't want to keep him I am sure you will find a lovely home for him
default_smile.png
I think he is very cute, and like Anna have no idea what the colour is... could he be blue roan? or would he look different for that?? lol

Oh congrats Renee and Odette on a beautiful little boy. So sorry you didnt get your filly but you have a fine strong and healthy looking foal and a mommy who is also well and the sneaky girl did it by herself.

I think black with a chance of roan but you will know more in a few wks.

Congrats on your new boy and looking forward to more pics

Congrats Renee, Sorry about you not getting the filly you wanted. Like I told myself at least he is here and he and momma are healthy.

I'm no good with color.

Awww Congratulations, Renee. I think he is adorable!

Sneaky Odette! I hope she lets you around him and everything with the vet goes well. Can't wait to see more photos and videos
default_thumbup.gif

Congrats on your live, healthy (and very cute) colt! I had a feeling that was going to happen and so happy it had a good outcome, even if not the filly you wanted.

Has the vet been yet Renee - did she/he say all was ok? How was Odette during the vet's visit, I hope she minded her manners!
default_yes.gif

Surprise .... she probably snuck him in before you got to her cause she knew you wanted a girlie girl.

Congratulations from me who luvvvvvv's boys!

He's a cutie pie.

Latest posts

Back