October Fest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went last year, and also to foaling clinic this year, so was honored to see Buckeroo a couple times before he passed. I LOVE LKF, and Robin, and the people there!!
default_aktion033.gif
Can't go this year, but that doesn't stop me from looking!!
default_biggrin.png
Might need to see about transport to MO!
default_whistling.gif

Something has come up that I'm no longer able to go. I'm disappointed, but never mind.
crybaby.gif

Me too!

Who got which beautiful LK horses? And post pix!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Now you are going to think I am crazy but I can't spill much! I sent Robin a wish list, told her what I had to spend and she picked one out for me!! I have not even seen a picture yet....will be like an early Christmas!!
default_biggrin.png

Now you are going to think I am crazy but I can't spill much! I sent Robin a wish list, told her what I had to spend and she picked one out for me!! I have not even seen a picture yet....will be like an early Christmas!!
default_biggrin.png
So, when do you find out what part of your wish list she was able to fulfill for you? And, I don't think you are crazy, well not totally anyway
default_wink.png
I'm sure Robin picked a lovely mini for you. Hope it fulfills your wishes. But, do spill and share pics as soon as you can (with as busy as their weekend is, it might be a few days before you know).

Don't know if I am going to be sleeping much tonight! WIll definately fill everyone in when I have more details....when I called Robin she said she was chasing pigs!
default_wacko.png

Anybody happen to know the prices or ballpark of prices, would like to attend one year but would like to know what to expect... would be greatly appreciated!! congrats to everyone that got some new chips!!! cant wait to hear all about them

prices were good compared to little sales but still lacked compared to past LKF prices. Only a few went for only a couple hundred the rest were around $500 and up, quite a few of the Private Treaty horses sold too.

Did you contribute to the buying of some of those horses, Melinda? Do tell
default_smile.png

I have to try and get new photos, but I bought Little Kings Jamaica Me Shine's 2011 filly by Little Kings Buckeroo Fame. She is amazing. So refined and dainty...with an stunning head and neck.

jamaicame2011.jpg

jamaicame2011A.jpg

jamaicame2011B.jpg

The other is a 2009 32" bay son of Little King Super Supreme and out of Little Kings Buckeroo Cover Girl. Don't have a photo of him yet. He is Little Kings Super Sonic

Last edited by a moderator:
Please also remember that LK's Octoberfest is LK's way too offer people GOOD DEALS on good horses. I don't think that the Octoberfest prices should be compared to other sales they have, but rather that there are some very lucky buyers!
default_biggrin.png

Congrats to those who bought!

Tami, I can send you pictures of him. I was looking hard at him earlier this year, and as you know bid on him but then retracted.

I would have been shot if I brought home another stallion, but oh my it was so hard to do. He is a dead match for SF Mahogany Bay.

I LOVE the filly, great choice. I would have loved to get her.

I bought Little Kings Super Sally who is also by Super Supreme. We learned that Mahogany Bay makes super nice babies when line bred so she will be his next year. She is in foal to Little Kings Psyched Up Buck, has a LFG, double registered.

\
SuperSally.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back