October Fest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
I am tentatively planning to come with friends, was wondering who I might see there.

We are making the trip in one day, over Saturday morning, home Saturday night.

Hope to see some of you there.
default_saludando.gif

Too far for me to go, unfortunately, but I will be going to the High Hopes Miniature Horse Auction in Guthrie, OK. With a trailer.....
default_rolleyes.gif

Every year I say I want to go, but of course it is too far and I will say "Maybe next year"...
default_rolleyes.gif

Have fun shopping!
default_biggrin.png

I would really love to take Gracie and go but being in California, it is just way too far away
sad.gif

aktion033.gif
It will be my first time too. I'm picking up the mare I bought from the cowtown classes two weekends ago Lot 49 Lady Kazlon thanks to Martha Hickham for putting her in the sale. John Eberth was good enough to bring her up for me. Coming from Ontario so about a 10-12 hour drive depending on the border. Hope to meet some of you there. Not that I will recognize any one!!!! I will also have transport for anyone heading to Ontario that weekend.

We're bringing our trailer in anticipation and may also have transport available to southwest Michigan (unless we buy a lot of horses!)
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could but just like every year it's too far away........maybe one year? My goal was to go before Buckeroo passed away but now since he's departed from this life, I'm not sure that I would really have a reason to go? Maybe one day though.....

I am coming for sure, with my friends Norman and Carol Beachy.

Look for the fat woman with the hot pink sling pack/bag and hot pink crocs.

Unfortunately not this yr. Have been lucky to visit the farm twice. Think I'm about due for another visit next year.

Not this year....... but loved my visit with Robin and her mom last year, and getting to see Buckeroo last October. And I LOVE my Little King horses
default_smile.png
It was worth the trip from 1600 miles away in WY!

Susan O.

Tybee Thyme let me tell you it is well worth the drive. Buckeroo was (and is still) the king of the miniature horse breed but boy oh boy there are a lot of beautiful horses to drool on at Little King...and Marianne and Robin are the best! Wish I could be there...love my Little King boys and sure wouldn't mind bringing another home!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back