Observations and other trivia from a first timer at R National

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe me when I say there was no need to peek and anyone that was there knows what parts.

Well...THAT settles it! I'm going to nationals!

(And here I thought those Scottish kilts sounded exciting...)

Let's just say, one of the drivers was, um, "well endowelled" and leave it at that...
default_laugh.png

tagalong - I was wondering that same thing.

default_risa_suelos.gif

Well endowed is one thing, but if some of those wooden dowels are involved, that is just plain WRONG. Not to mention a little WEIRD.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
First Lucy said one of the DRIVERS was well endoweled, then she said they were bright and shiny.

Ummm I gotta know, DRIVER? Or horse?

I wouldn't touch this topic with a 10 foot dowel!
default_laugh.png

Hahahaha, well Ron, I love your enthusiasm and your humor with which you have viewed it all. I hope you do make it back and try it again- and enjoy all the fun!

Let me just say (as I did in Tulsa) That it takes a lot of cojones to drive a chariot at AMHR Nationals!
default_wink.png
(Right Mike???)

Mark Bullington
Especially when the judges decide to "check" the "equipment". Holy cow! I knew I didn't see well but I couldn't understand what the comotion was about until now!
default_new_shocked.gif
See that's just some of the things you miss when you get OLD and the sight goes.

R Whiteman said:
If I don't make it back next year, it won' t be because I was scared away or did not enjoy myself. I had great drives and I got beat by horses that had better drives that day. That what horse shows are all about.
Hey you guys, skip a year and go in 2012 so I can have some company!

I've already ordered my chariot and you can bet I'll be out there with some pretty big, um, plumes.
default_laugh.png
You can allude to them all you want but I'm keeping my illusions that my team's grandeur will always be grander than anyone else's! Even if they are both geldings and not well-endowelled anymore.

default_new_rofl.gif

Leia

I started this thread with the hope that I was not the only person that noticed "things "while at the show. Maybe some behavior occurs so often that it is now the norm and only those of us that have never been there pay any attention to it. Maybe I am the only one willing to admit noticing such things. I am glad that some of you enjoyed my take on things.

Ron

Ron, there was so much negativity posted after the show that this is a great thread to show the lighter side of things. It was my first Nationals and I had a BALL! (no pun intended) I can't wait to go back!

Let me just say (as I did in Tulsa) That it takes a lot of cojones to drive a chariot at AMHR Nationals!
default_wink.png
(Right Mike???)

Mark Bullington

Hehe!!!

I so have blackmail pictures of him getting "prepared" at the Watern' Hole......

see Mimi that's what goes on behind those wooden walls - ha!
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back