Not worried anymore!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HtPockets03

Reaction score
Colt! I watched her all night :new_shocked: and nothing she was very uncomfortable, pawing, dripping milk, having pains all the wonderful signs of foaling and nothing. so at about 7 i went to sleep for a hour and had my mom watch her. I woke back up at 8, went to the barn to check her and to feed she was standing around munched a lil on breakfast. Left out of the barn to going feed the other horse and walked back in her barn at 8:30 and there he was already standing. I wasnt out of the barn more then 15 mins, she just popped him right out. Sneaky, sneaky little mare. Both mom and baby are going good. Its cold as all get out here this morning. It was about 25 when he was born and now its about 40 maybe. Is suppose to get in the 50's but it doesnt look like it. Still very cold in the barn. But he seems to be dealing with it ok. Nursing pooped peed. So hopefully it warms up enough to up the barn up or maybe be able to put him out in the sun for a little bit. The cold really worries me with a newborn.
default_wacko.png
:

But anyway I am rambling. Sleep deprieved.LOL

He is a chestnut/white tovero 4 whites, faint star and strip. He is out of a mare I bought from Ravenwood Miniatures. Kegleys Spiced Cider. Thank you Craig!!! And out of my Pocket son River Ridge IMA Lil Pick Pocket. This little colt is gorgeous. Extreme dishy head. I am so excited about this colt. This is my first foal out of a foal that I have bred. So he is very special!

This is momma.

CiderMay05.jpg

Heres daddy as a 2 year old. He is now 4. I cant get my photos from yesterday of him or the one of the foal transfered off my camera yet. Still havent got that figured out. He looks a lot better now. Cant wait to get him in the ring.

723ab693.jpg

I will work on getting the baby pics on here. I cant wait to show him off!!!! Thanks for letting me share.

Alice

Here he is all 17" of him. Tiny and refined. I just love his little head. He is about 4 hours old in these pics.

backview.jpg

Cidercolthead.jpg

coltleftside.jpg

He had an audience. Dandi on the left my 25 yearold arab/welsh pony and Jazz on the right my moms egyptian arab. They love the babies!

onlookers.jpg

And finally here is his daddy trying to catch a peek of his son. He loves to climb the wall. He is 30".

PJwallcloseup.jpg

Maybe one more. This was him as I was leaving the barn.

sleepin.jpg

Ok I think I'm done now. LOL

Thanks for letting me share my baby.

Alice

He's adorable! Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: I love all the pics.....especially the "big horses" expressions looking at him and the one of daddy climbing the wall!

He's adorable! Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: I love all the pics.....especially the "big horses" expressions looking at him and the one of daddy climbing the wall!

Awwww, congrats!!!!!!!!! What a sneaky mare but it sure turned out ok. That baby is adoraaable.

What a handsome baby boy!
default_wub.png
: His momma and daddy aren't bad either.
default_wub.png
: CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033:

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS! On the Handsome little guy, Boy i love his color also,

Congrates again!! :bgrin

Tina

Congrats!! What a cute little peanut. Daddy looks like he's a proud daddy!!

Congratulations, mommy and daddy are so pretty, and the colt is just darling, love the pic with daddy trying to get a peek of his son.

Latest posts

Back