Not sure what happened to my post about needing help at AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
Hi Everyone;

Not sure what happened to my original post regarding this, it disappeared about 2 days after the original post...?
default_wacko.png
:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their responses to my "help needed" post for bodyclipping at Nationals.... (for those of you who didn't know, I am having surgery on my right shoulder about 3 weeks before Nationals to help relieve the "tendon impediment" in my right arm....
default_unsure.png
: ) I have found someone that will do it and I just wanted to make sure, in case you all didn't get individual responses from me, that you all knew how appreciative I am for your help.

Also... Lisa Barnes, if you get a chance to see this, I sent you a PM, too.... I am so looking forward to seeing you at Nationals.. it has been WAY to long, my friend, we have a lot of catching up to do... :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks again, everyone... now I am heading out to the Area VII Regionals, so hope to see some of you California people in Red Bluff this weekend, but bring PLENTY of sunscreen, water and fans... it is supposed to by 110 by Saturday... :new_shocked: :eek:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Suzy,

Sorry to hear you have to have surgery - dang it- that means 'down time' that I know none of us horsie folks like to have!!! Too much to do!!

Also glad you found some help!

Unfortunately, due to a couple of events (not necessarily bad things) I am not going to make Nationals after all this year. Planning on it next year!

I am disappointed but it cannot be helped at this time. I will miss seeing everyone there.

Latest posts

Back