Reaction score

Here is Contessa Angelina and I

Here is SPH Phancyphire and I

What do you guys think?

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
They are beautiful horses. My first horse, who I still have, is an Arabian x Quarter Horse cross gelding.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
Ooh Yes, Arab lover here- it's great to see them being used. Mine were all hi-jacked by the kids as they grew up and they were used for EVERYTHING!!!!

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Its great seeing your Arabians, doing what they do best--having fun!
I grew up with Arabians and Saddlebreds (and that was WAYYYY back in the days before the cross was even known as the National Show Horse!!)
when I moved "up north" we still raised Arabians, and to this day have 7 of our farm..we still have our old stallion, and I gave my son 4 of our Arab mares, and he also has 1 gelding, he lives on our farm..so all the horses stayed right in there pastures, and I dont have all the work with them, since I went into minis. My favorite breed!!
Corinne

SHANA

Reaction score
Angel favors english classes and jumping but I have shown her western and gymkhana. Phancy loves gymkhana, was trained western pleasure, and is now doing english and jumping. Both horses I loaned to our local riding school where they teach kids to ride. I also loaned my 37.5" tall miniature gelding for teh leadline classes. I love riding at the riding school as they ahve indoor and outdoor riding rings, a round pen, a dressage ring, a jump ring, great boxstalls and standing stalls for the ponies, grain and hay twice daily, nightly turnout, and I don't have to pay a cent as they pay for all shots, farrier, and vet if needed. I can ride when I want, show the horses still and take them home anytime as long as I give a 2 day notice.

Latest posts