Northeast Miniature Horse Club's First Show of the Season!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am bringing a senior mare (I can't believe she is a senior already!) and a junior stallion, because they have both A & R papers. They are entered in a lot of classes, including youth (for the mare) and performance (for both). Know anyone else who would enter a junior stallion in halter obstacle? I need to have my head examined too!

Actually Meadow you quoted me but I AM showing both days, are you? Most of us who show R don't have a lot of money to put into classes to qualify for Worlds because we don't go to Worlds. Qualifying for R is much much easier plus there are a much larger number of horses to compete against at Nationals than there are at Worlds. Linda

I'm not sure if we're doing AMHR, I'd have to ask my mom..Though I know we'd be doing A's. If we're doing R all our horses would be under anyway.
default_yes.gif
:

Linda

Listen you are talking to a 50+ year old woman who put the toaster in the refrigerator
default_smile.png
and you expect me to know how to respond on the forum? Am I doing it right this time?
default_smile.png
I didn't mean to respond to your quote!

Meadow

I will be bringing 1 horse for "R" which is my choice and for me it's not just a money issue but more of not want getting exhusted showing both days and then headed to work the next day. I have plans to show with 3 different clubs this year so money will be tight. I had already made my committment and need to stay with that. Perhaps next year. I should be a fun weekend for all.

Latest posts

Back