No chance to marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wub.gif
She is a doll. Love her pretty pjs!

I just LOVE her little PJ's!!!!

She's just beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What did daddy look like again?? I guess I'll have to go back and see if you posted a picture of him!
default_biggrin.png
If you didn't -- you'd better!!
default_yes.gif

You know, I am glad you asked because I began looking for good photos of him and am not having much luck. He is a sweet refined blue roan. Memphis was my first mini. I don't take good pictures so with him going from black in winter and silver in spring I need to clean him up for a photo shoot. We lost a lot of pictures when the computer crashed. I think that there are some older ones of him in my Skydrive but I have not used it enough to know how to post on here from a Skydrive picture. I will check into it. Memphis certainly deserves some credit. I feel like a bad mommy. His sire is Solid Gold Tender Dreamison and basically he is a carbon copy, just judging from the pictures I have seen of Dreamison. In fact when Carl Mitz was here floating teeth recently he asked me about Memp's bloodline and when I told him he said that he thought he recognized it. When I asked him in what way he said "looks like him AND attitude." And then there is his grandsire Love Me Tender
default_wub.png
who I have seen in person, rather in horse.

CIMG2106-1.jpg

They are calling me BREEZY but my real name is CHOCTAW FEATHER IN A MEMPHIS BREEZE. But I am pretty sure I heard somebody say "she is SPOILED ROTTEN."

I think she should be called CHOCTAW FEATHER IN A MEMPHIS PRETTY IN PINK

thumbup.gif
she is just way too cute.
thumbup.gif

She is such a cute one. I like the name! I also love her pjs
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone. She is a hoot. Bucks and kicks a lot. She doesn't look big enough to give anyone a bruise but I have the proof on my shin!

default_wub.png
:wub Love the name and the pics
default_wub.png
:wub She is just adorable in her pj's
default_wub.png
You have got to be thrilled!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

A little blue mark can be forgiven from such a beauty

/monthly_02_2012/post-13548-0-47705700-1328758494_thumb.jpg

Fantastic pic.
default_wub.png
Love the baby and look at that green grass
default_new_shocked.gif
. I haven't seen any of that in soooo long

/monthly_02_2012/post-13548-0-47705700-1328758494_thumb.jpg

Fantastic pic.
default_wub.png
Love the baby and look at that green grass
default_new_shocked.gif
. I haven't seen any of that in soooo long

HA. That picture is deceptive...we have almost no grass (except in our flower beds
default_no.gif
) But Breezy was just happy to have a patch to lay down on.

Ahhh what a sweet heart
wub.gif
Thank you so much for sharing a new pic but look out cos we have been known to steal pretty babies
new_rofl.gif

Looks like maybe blue eyes on her. It is hard to tell. Her blonde eyelashes are always in the way. They are not showing up the crystal color like her mom's but I still think they are a shade of blue. Unbelievable. I am going to have to do more research on eyes. I read that they do not change color after birth...so maybe I just was not seeing it. At first I thought it was a reflection from the sky. But it is noticeable even in the barn that her eyes are not brown. I'm stumped.

march32012 017.JPG

march32012 018.JPG

march32012 038.JPG

march32012 042.JPG

I'm the same with my colt Finn, Vickie... will have to find some pics of his eye for you.

his blue eyes show up really clear in the morning sun and look a crystal blue but other times they look really dark! its so hard to tell LOL

I hope she has blue eyes for you! I love blue eyes! hehe will find that pic n post it later if you like

I'm the same with my colt Finn, Vickie... will have to find some pics of his eye for you.

his blue eyes show up really clear in the morning sun and look a crystal blue but other times they look really dark! its so hard to tell LOL

I hope she has blue eyes for you! I love blue eyes! hehe will find that pic n post it later if you like
Yes, please do!

Vickie this is a pic from a while ago of Finn's eye, I will try take one tomorrow morning... if he will let me lol he is such a snuggle bug n squirmer its real hard to get a pic LOL

finneye.jpg

299691_2312638349637_1659777045_2287329_398780735_n.jpg when he was one day old not a very good shot of his eye... but you can kinda see it there... I certainly think the blueness is getting larger not smaller... (in my opinion...)

will get some pics tomorrow for you
default_smile.png
I hope she has a blue eye
default_smile.png

Back