Newest Edition @ LTD Edition Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mock2Farms

Reaction score
FILLY!!

We had an adorable little girl. She is about 20" tall and I haven't measured her cannon yet (dad was 29" and mom is about 30.5"). She came out big and plump! LOL We have been watching this mare for about a month now and she finally decided today was the day between my 3am check and 5am when my hubby got home from work! Darnit! Anyways, I cant complain. She was up nursing and trying to kick me by the time I went out at about 5:02 (Yes I jumped up and ran out in PJs..lol)

This little girl is already sold to a great home but we were happy with her
default_smile.png
Her and moma have almost identical blaze. She has the tiniest refined head though like her sire.

BlondiesBaby.jpg

BlondiesBaby1.jpg

BlondiesBaby2.jpg

I'm going to get some better pictures. I just snapped these this morning with my phone.

PS.. Momma's not skinny like it may appear in the first pic. She was just really sunken/saggy in the rear the past few days prior to foaling. Shes starting to fill back out.

Last edited by a moderator:
FILLY!!

We had an adorable little girl. She is about 20" tall and I haven't measured her cannon yet (dad was 29" and mom is about 30.5"). She came out big and plump! LOL We have been watching this mare for about a month now and she finally decided today was the day between my 3am check and 5am when my hubby got home from work! Darnit! Anyways, I cant complain. She was up nursing and trying to kick me by the time I went out at about 5:02 (Yes I jumped up and ran out in PJs..lol)

This little girl is already sold to a great home but we were happy with her
default_smile.png
Her and moma have almost identical blaze. She has the tiniest refined head though like her sire.

BlondiesBaby.jpg

BlondiesBaby1.jpg

BlondiesBaby2.jpg

I'm going to get some better pictures. I just snapped these this morning with my phone.

PS.. Momma's not skinny like it may appear in the first pic. She was just really sunken/saggy in the rear the past few days prior to foaling. Shes starting to fill back out.

So cute and a great head!

Lildrummer

Congratulations to you and the new owners! She's a doll!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back