Newest Additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagonMan

Reaction score
Here are a few new additions at Red Wagon Farm.

Darmond Cavaliers Cajun Kid

babebb2reduced.jpg

Gander Hill Creme De La Creme

DD2.jpg

T & F Magnetizms Run Around Sue

Maggie.jpg

Hey Mark

congs.

hope to see that lilltle guy in person

we(robby and diane) just might take him from you and Julie

hope to see you all in ocala in a few weeks

Hey, Diane & Robby we would have loved to introduce Kid to the show world in Ocala. But we are heading to Arkansas that weekend to pick up another new addition. It is our Wrangler trailer that will hold 8. They will have it done the week of Thanksgiving so we are heading out there the 29th. But Kid will be showing next year with a few other new ones. We will try and you all busy measuring in these babies.

Mark and Julie --

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

And, I cannot wait to see pictures of your Wrangler trailer. I know you will love it!!!
love0075.gif

Congratulations all around
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Jill

Thanks everyone.

Jill, we will be posting pics of the trailer as soon as we get home with it. We are both excited about the trailer. It is a shame to come back empty but a friend needed us to buy the two girls from her.

Hey there and Congrats on them all!! I love that colt!!! Sorry we wont see u in Ocala. Jen

Thanks everyone. Kid is only a month to a month and a half in the pic. I can't wait till spring to take all his hair off him again.

Jen, we wish we could make it to Ocala. We might come down in January just to watch the sale. Also those pics of your new lttle pigs are adorable!!!

Latest posts

Back