The Newest Addition!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shes been found!!!

People up my street came up and told us that shes in their yard and they have been taking care of her since yesterday morning! The man is just getting some hay from in town, once hes back I am going to get her! I am so relieved!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Thanks all
default_smile.png

I'm getting her a collar today and ordering a name tag with my Ph number on it in case it ever happens again. I also want to see if we can microchip her as well.
default_smile.png

Thanks all
default_smile.png

I'm getting her a collar today and ordering a name tag with my Ph number on it in case it ever happens again. I also want to see if we can microchip her as well.
default_smile.png
Would a collar stay on? I am thinking a harness or halti would be better. I have a rat terrier and his head is smaller than his neck; collars do not stay on him. I'm thinking a pig would be the same.

She has been wearing one ever since, its staying on her fine. Although Id never lead her by the collar, its just so if she goes missing again there is something to show shes actually a pet and not wild. I want to get her a good harness and train her to lead so we can go for walks.
default_smile.png

Back