Newbie in NC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome!
For those in NC, I am located a little more than an hour from you.

I live close to Boone.
default_smile.png

You're not far at all! We will have to get together this spring when it is beautiful and warm, and the new babies are romping! Deeaming of spring.....

Lisa

Welcome. I had "big" horses for most of my life. Being horseless for the last couple of years and missing them we got our first minis this past spring. They are like potato chips!

We live in Central North Carolina. Our daughter lived in Boone until this past summer when she graduated from App State.

Welcome to the forum, alot of great info ~ great people & beautiful horses, Enjoy
default_aktion033.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' MIniatures

Welcome. I had "big" horses for most of my life. Being horseless for the last couple of years and missing them we got our first minis this past spring. They are like potato chips!We live in Central North Carolina. Our daughter lived in Boone until this past summer when she graduated from App State.
I went to ASU as well. Are you around Uwharrie park <guess cause your name?> ?

We used to ride out there some. Kinda rocky, but it was a nice ride.

Lisa - My cousin goes to WCU, so that is even closer to you. I can visit you when I visit her, ;)

I'd love to see some little ones!!
default_wub.png

Welcome to the wonderful world of minis, I live between all of you in Winston Salem and would love to have a get together in the spring to meet everyone (well I have met Lynne already but would love to have them visit again as well). We love company. So come on down for a visit.

Karen

AKS Miniatures

Yes we are in Montgomery County. Home to the Uwharrie Mountain Range ( oldest mountains in North America) and the Uwharrie National Forrest

I went to ASU as well. Are you around Uwharrie park <guess cause your name?> ?We used to ride out there some. Kinda rocky, but it was a nice ride.

sounds like a plan!

Welcome to the wonderful world of minis, I live between all of you in Winston Salem and would love to have a get together in the spring to meet everyone (well I have met Lynne already but would love to have them visit again as well). We love company. So come on down for a visit.
Karen

AKS Miniatures

default_saludando.gif
Greetings and a warm welcome from Wilmywood! Always nice to hear from another Tarheel!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and WELCOME from SNOWY-COLD MAINE!!!
default_saludando.gif
You will LOVE this forum and I see that you already LOVE MINIS!!!

I too have owned big horses for most of my life and now have 3 minis as well as my arab gelding. Enjoy-Enjoy
default_biggrin.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! I'm seeing a TON of people here from NC I've never heard of before!!!

Ya'll need to look into the East Coast Mini Club!! Most of the meetings are in the Central NC/ Mt. Airy area.

www.ecmhc.com

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to the forum from southern NJ

We also had full size horses just as trail riders

now we only have minis love to drive and show

and have a small herd of 10

6 mares

1 stallion

2 geldings

1 weanling we retained for a future show prospect

we have 4-6 foals a season

Hi Shay !

Welcome from NC.
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
The "tater chip syndrome" is non-curable !
default_rolleyes.gif

What part of NC are you in? I am in the middle near Greensboro/High Point/ Winston-Salem. I am also a member of the wonderful miniature horse club, East Coast Miniature Horse Club ! Come join us !!

This is a wonderful site and you will learn tons !!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sheryl

Hi Shay

Welcome to the forum.
default_saludando.gif
There are a lot of wonderful people here with tons of information.

I love this forum.
default_wub.png

We are in NC too , just a little east of Salisbury. We are members of the

East Coast Miniature Horse Club. We are having a meeting in a few weeks and would love for

you to come. We would all love to meet you. Pm or e-mail me for details if you like.

Please visit our club site at East Coast Miniature Horse club

Click on the membership directory and you can find other members near you. We hope to

meet you in person soon.
default_yes.gif
Maryann

Welcome to the forum. I also live in NC- in Pittsboro near Raleigh.

Lisa

Welcome to our WONDERFUL state and hope you check out the ECMHC , we have a lot of fun and there's no shortage of members to help you out when you need it . Hope to see ya around
default_saludando.gif

Tricia

Hello and welcome - we are also in NC but near the coast
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back