Newbie in NC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Shay and I live in North Carolina. I have visited the Lil Beginnings site for about a year now but have just now been informed of the forum area (thanks to one of your members!).

How I didn't see it before...
default_rolleyes.gif

I am happily married and we have a 7 year old daughter. We also have a 3 year old Miniature Pinscher named Pippin (who thinks he is our second child) ;)

I am a teacher and also coach cheerleading. My husband owns his own construction business. We also have a pony party business for birthdays, events, etc.

I got my first mini a little over a year ago from my mom. She had him for two years prior to him coming here. I have always had horses but he is my first ever mini. I just love him to pieces!!

I quickly fell in love with the breed!

We just recently added our second mini (my xmas gift from my hubby)!

She is a cutie as well!

We have a Buckskin QH mare "Maggie", a Paint/Appy cross pony "Josie", mini boy "Boots", and our new addition, mini mare "Cricket".

default_saludando.gif
Welcome!

I am sure you will find some helpful information here, along with some wonderful people!

Welcome from Latrobe, Pa ..50 miles east of Pittsburgh Pa....and training camp of the "Pittsburgh Steelers"
default_smile.png

We started out with having two miniature horses and now have 23 miniature horses and classic shetland ponies and a modern shetland... and you just can't have one miniature, and its just as bad having the shetlands as well ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forum! You'll find a lot of us either still have a few big horses, or at least got our start with big horses. I claim both.
default_wink.png

I'm sure you'll have a few more minis before long.

Hi Shay!
default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum from Nebraska. I have two minis myself and boy are they fun! I used to have a 16 hand TB, but I sold him to a young girl that could ride him more. 16 hands to 34 inches- quite a change.

Welcome to the forum Shay!
default_saludando.gif

I'm in love with minis too! And this forum is the best place to be to share with others who love them too! We used to have big horses (QH , Morgan & TB) but now we just have the minis.

Robin

Welcome to the forum Shay!
default_saludando.gif
I'm in love with minis too! And this forum is the best place to be to share with others who love them too! We used to have big horses (QH , Morgan & TB) but now we just have the minis.

Robin
Hi Shay, Welcome from Leicester NC(outside of Asheville). I adore these little horses and the forum is awesome.

Debbie

daydreamersminis.com

Welcome aboard from New York! You WILL become addicted
default_smile.png
When you are ready....we love pics
default_wink.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi Shay! Welcome, glad you joined the forum! Such a great little place to go! I'm from Nebraska!

Latest posts

Back