New

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawna

Reaction score
Hello everyone Ive been Nosing around for awhile , So I thought it was time to Introduce myself.

My name is Shawna I am new to minis , My first mini "Lucky four Real Doll" will be coming home in August . She is in foal for 2009 I'm so excited.

I have had Big horses for 30 years . I have shown them at the local level, I currently have two big horses , Six dogs and soon My mini.

We are currently building a four stall Barn to house My little Dolly. she is AMHA reg and is 34' she is in my avatar.

I want to learn as much as I can about the Miniature Horse , I want to do the right things for my new found Love. this forum is so informative and sounds like a lot of real nice people I am looking forward to making new friends and learning a lot. I also have a web site that I have created to let everyone know how the progress is going on our new adventure.

www.desertmoonlightminis.com.

Hi Shawna,

I want to welcome you to the forum from, MO.

We share the same taste, I love all miniture horses but I will always fall for a black and white pinto.

I am going now to take a look at your website and I know how it is waiting for a mini to get to your home. I hope you have more patience than me
default_biggrin.png

Oh, I went and took a look...I love your pictures.

I bet she is Homozygous ( where she will only produce pinto foals) do you know if she is?

She is beautiful that is for sure!

Last edited:
Hi, Shawna --

Welcome here from Virginia
bye.gif

Your little mare is so pretty and your website looks great
default_yes.gif

Jill

Welcome from Ontario, Canada.

You will find the L'il Beginnings site to be your "handbook" and first stop when dealing with the mini horse matters that will come up.

I guess you already know that the little horses are addictive.

My two blossomed to 28 over the 17 years I have owned them
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Another welcome from Ontario, Canada!

Your new horse is very cute. Looking forward to some foal pics next year
default_biggrin.png

I'm fairly new here myself. I've only had my mini about a month. Everyone is really nice and lots of good info here.
default_biggrin.png

Welcome to the forum from Kentucky. Good luck waiting for your new girl to come home. I know how exciting it can be. We started with 2 and now have 19. They are like potato chips "can't have just one"

Welcome from, British Columbia Canada. This is definitely THE place to be if you want to know more about miniatures and just share the fun they offer.
default_yes.gif
Congratulations on getting your first, I'd be willing to bet it won't be the last
default_wink.png
;)

Welcome, from southern california!

I'm sure you'll love it here. Can't wait to watch your little herd grow, as we all know it will!
default_saludando.gif
default_yes.gif

Beautiful mare, looks like you're off to a great start.

Thank you all Very Much ,

You are all right I am addicted bad. I go to sleep thinking Minis, I wake up thinking Minis . Its terrible My husband and daughter think I'm
default_wacko.png
but they are more then willing to share in my dream. I already have my eye another mare.

You see I have a 4 stall barn and I have to fill it up or what use would it be,( So I tell my husband.)

This is a great Place and I am very happy to be apart of it

Welcome from the Land of Entrapment! We have a couple things in common....like names! You'll learn a lot here.

Welcome

I share your joy and love of these little horses. You have come to the right place. So much to learn, at least for me. Have fun.

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of minis!
default_saludando.gif

I live in SW OK too.

There is something about minis that, once they get into your heart......

That's IT!
default_wub.png

Robin

Welcome! I'm Jessi. I've looked at your new girl on the website of the person you bought her from, I've liked her for awhile, and had I the money and space I would've bought her ;) Being in foal you have a lot of reading to do about foaling out minis, but I know you can learn a LOT from the lady you bought her from!
default_smile.png
She has a great website
default_smile.png

Jessi

Latest posts

Back