New Website!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiccanz

Reaction score
Hi all

We have just uploaded our new look website - every now and then (usually winter, when we have nothing better to do!!) we get a "thing" about changing the website, so there you go!! :bgrin

Please let us know if it loads OK (esp. if you are on dial up - we have the luxury of high speed connection), there is a new Videos page, don't laugh too hard!! I'm the first to admit that jumping is not my thing!! :new_shocked: :bgrin

Brigid

Wow, what an impressive website! The design is simply lovely and very easy to navigate. I love your videos too, so cute!
default_wub.png
:

Leia

I really really like it Nice!! :new_shocked: :aktion033:

Did you do that yourself??

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice web site!! The second photo down on Stix&Stones foal/yearly picture is one of the best pictures I have ever seen. He was just so pretty I wanted to hug him. FLFlyingW

Looks good!! Were having ours done that the moment too... I was told it might be ready by the end of the week... Something to look forward to...

:lol:

Very nice! I love the video page. I'm on high speed, but the videos just load and fly along! I really enjoyed watching each one
default_yes.gif
: Very very nice site :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back