New Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have finally got my new website up and running, I would love for everyone to take a look and tell me what you think.

The link is now in my signature but I'll put it here too.. www.afminis.com

If there is anything you think is missing, or any errors that you can see. I would really appreciate it if you could point this out to me.

Thanks for looking, Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Helen --

It looks really good! And I especially love your "Dancer" mare
default_wub.png

Jill

Very nice website design...simple, neat and easy to navigate. I agree with Jill---WOW
default_wub.png
:wub
default_new_shocked.gif
on that Dancer mare! She is gorgeous
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Maybe one small mistake on the intro page just after your names...is there supposed to be a period and then "We" starting a new sentence????

Shelly

You have a very nice website and a good start of quality horses. Your mare Dancer is fabulous! Laura Tennill

www.tenltraining.com

I thought your site looked great...

Wanted to say that I didnt see where you were located on there but I could have missed it... If it isnt on there I would suggest adding it (dont have to put your address - just that you are in New Zealand) as that may help filter out people e-mailing just to ask where you are...
default_smile.png

Again -- Looked GREAT!

Great site Helen
default_smile.png
The horses all look great, and I can see a future moving machine when Stixette and JT are old enough ...
default_wink.png
:OKinteresting

Stix is now in harness, and doing beautifully, I just knew he was made to drive
default_smile.png
Will try for pix sometime.

Brigid

Hi Helen,

I think your site looks great! Very professional and easy to navigate (which I think is very important). Love the pics of your horses!

On the About Us page, there is a capital G in "great conformation" that I think you meant to be a lowercase G.

Also, are you registering your horses with AMHA/AMHR? Have you contacted them about using the "AF" prefix? If not, you many want to do so. I speak from experience. I had my trailer lettered, business cards made, etc. and then had a royal battle with AMHR to get the Star Ridge Acres prefix since there was already one horse registered as Star Ridges... :DOH! Nightmare!

Your website is very nice - and what beautiful horses!!! I love the little one in your avatar picture - sort of looks like our new 2008 foal in my avatar picture!
default_laugh.png

Thanks guys! Parmela, thanks for pointing that out. My horses are only registered NZMHA ( our New Zealand registry) and yes, I have registered my stud prefix with them.

Latest posts

Back