New Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jleonard

Reaction score
I have started several websites over the years and have never had the patience to finish one, but I've finally done it! It is not the greatest, and the photo gallery is still under construction, but I was excited and thought I'd share. What do you guys think?

Clover Leaf Farm

Thanks for looking!

Jessica

I think you did a great job! It is very pretty, and I loved reading about your horses. You seem to be a well rounded rider.

Very nice....I just have to ask....what in the world are you doing with Black Pearl? Falling off or getting on?
default_new_shocked.gif

very nice website

i too however would like to know what your doing with black pearl!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Thank you! Haha, I am vaulting on! One skill in mounted games is the ability to vault off, do something on the ground (in this case I was picking up a balled-up sock), and vault back on at speed. The games are run in a relay-type fashion, with four riders in each race against other teams. The first team with every rider over the line wins. Since it is a race, you want to spend as little time on the ground as possible in races like this, so you have to be able to get on quick!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back