New web Site!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSAcres

Reaction score
I had started this in March of 07 with web designer #1 and finally its becoming reality with web designer #2.

Check it out and let me know what you think, I can take it. I read postings here everyday and do not post myself hardley at all ( I think once, I don't know why?) but thought you might like to see a new site.

Its not totally done yet, missing a few photos, and the rest will more than likely not be photos from a pro, prices are not there and it has nothing to do with private treaty,maybe nobodys for sale maybe they all are, Like I said work in progress, I just wanted it to be easy look at and make it available.

So check it out and let me know your opinions,

Very nice web site easy to read follow and loads fast. Great job.
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

It looks good! The photo they used for the ones you don't have one for is kind of funny. It is easy to navigate and read.

Way to go! Well done, clear and easy to follow/read. I do like to see the pedigree info on a site.

Carol

It's a nice little site. I like your farm logo in the left hand corner and I really like the layout for each horse, how you display the info.
default_smile.png

Hi there,

I visited your new website and thought it was very nice. I liked how easy it was to find different sections and the colors were very striking. It loaded very good and it was easy to see all the parts.

Good job!

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Hi Sue,

I went through all your links; even used your contact form.

I can not think of anything to add. It is one of the best put together sites with buttons that really work, LOL

You did a very nice (better stated fantastic) job. I also noticed that all your pictures are under 50k which will help with anyone downloading your pictures.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

BTW, your birds are phenomenally beautiful and eye catching.
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif

Tommy

I like the website. It's very easy to navigate and great info!

Also, I especially liked that you have a link for reference horses
default_yes.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back