New update from "Rockin R"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your set back Theresa. I continue to keep you close in prayer and hope that things turn around again for you quickly. XXOO

Robin,

Thank you for posting this, and please relay to Theresa and Art that we are all very much thinking of them and wishing them well. Also, please tell Theresa

that I never tire of hearing her updates and it's always very special when she can post on the forum........ besides, she needs to be thinking about herself and getting better, tell her not to worry what other people think.......
default_wub.png

Please give Theresa & Art a hug for us all when you see them!!

Please tell Theresa we are not tired of her updates. When we have been pulling for her through these procedures, we just want to know how she is doing and will give support.

Stay strong, Theresa!

Theresa,

You concentrate on getting well and I/we'll keep the prayers coming.

Please don't think we are tired of hearing about you....that's what friends are for.

((((HUGS))))

REO emailed me this link....
default_wub.png
As Bunnylady said, I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!! I guess since I am fed up with me (hearing about me) so is everyone else. I have not given up, I am just waving a truce flag.
default_giveup.gif
(exhausted and depressed) The I.R. thinks I will be ready to go at it again soon, I know my body and it IS NOT ready. My hair is falling out and I had to go today and get 5" cut off my hair from all the medications, iodine, dyes and contrasts my body has had to endure. I am just a mess. We knew it would be hard on my body and this is only just the begining. Next time he is going to try and stop it from invading my organs any further, still don't know what to do with my heart. It is hard to keep a positive attitude, when I look in the mirror and don't reconize the person looking back at me.
default_crybaby.gif
We were at Wal Mart last week end and a teenage girl was looking at me in line, and she asked her mom what was the matter with me. Art just put his arms around me and smiled at the girl and said "Nothing is wrong with her, she is my wife and she is beautiful"!!!!!! Needless to say that made me cry, the girls mother apologized and I told her it was not what her daughter said, but what my husband said. I am hitting some low spots right now, doing a lot of crying and just plain feeling sorry for myself. All the love and support I feel from this forum is very uplifting. Art and I truly appreciate everyone here.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Robin

Please tell her that there are those of us that sign on each day, just hoping to hear an update on how she is doing. I always want to hear updates on her, I care about her very much.

Terri

I'm glad you followed my link here T. I felt that you really needed to know and hear that people care about you, and love you! I know you feel alone in what you're going through, but there are many that keep you in their prayers! Give Art a hug for me!

If I could give you some of my blood, my flesh, my hair, my anything you need, I would in a heartbeat!

I love you Theresa!
default_wub.png

Robin

So see? Don't stay away from here. THIS is your family now too!
default_yes.gif

Theresa you are akin to kin!!!!! We worry when we don't hear from you or get updates from Robin. I keep you in my prayers and am praying hard that these procedures work and that you keep your strength up . Please take some protein Boost daily. You need to keep your weight up. Dear you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive you will get through this.

I haven't been on here very long and don't know Theresa very well. I sort of got to "know" her when we were all praying for Dreamer. From what I can see is that she is a wonderful person and a very strong person. The outpouring of concern and love from everyone her just proves what I was thinking anyway.

Keep your spirits up, Theresa! You can win this battle! You have fought this hard to find the doctors, let them have their chance to work their wonders now. Please keep us updated, rant if you want, everyone is here to help. I always check in for updates with everyone else. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Oh Theresa - I cannot imagine going through everything that you have been through and not feeling down at times. It's ok to feel that way. Just take some time and keep the faith - You have MANY people that love you and truly care. I am right here if you need anything at all - you know that. XXOO

Give Art a hug and tell him hello. Oh if I only lived closer...................

Theresa and Art, please keep us informed about your progress, because we get worried when we don't hear from you. You are in my prayers. I so admire your courage to walk the road you are having to walk...and Art, God Bless you for standing beside your beautiful wife.............unfortunately I know husbands that don't do this.

Hugs to you both.

Theresa I don't think anyone will disagree with me when I say you have every right to get depressed over all of this. I honestly don't know if I'd be able to hold up as well as you are. Art....what can any of us say about Art except how very lucky you are to have a husband who supports and loves you as much as he obviously does. His comment to the thoughtless teen brought tears to my eyes.

On a lighter note.....I was just thinking that if we could somehow teleport you to all of us who care, you would be totally exhausted from all the hugs and pampering.

Hang tough; we're here if and when you need or want us.
default_cheekkiss.gif

From time to time when I come to lil beginnings I try to always look for an update on how you are doing. No we don't know each other but you have been a constant inspiration to me from the beginning of these problems.

Throughout the day if some aches and pains come my way, I think of you and the courage you have shown in this fight.

Throughout the day if I get bad news on my moms condition, I think of and the courage you have shown in this fight.

Througout the day if the kids and grands are having problems, I think of you and the courage you have shown in this fight.

You have become my inspiration to always think positive and cherish each moment. I just pray for you and Art each time you cross my mind.

Like the others I send you my love and the knowledge that you have come to mean so much to everyone.

We are here to support you,pray for you and generally just try to let you know that we dont want you to feel alone. We all hope for a wonderful outcome and know in our hearts that you so deserve it for you and your family. Sounds like you have a wonderful husband to stand by you and help you. Take care and God Bless...

Back