New Trainer at Erica's Tiny Trotters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMMack

Reaction score
There is a new Trainer at Erica's Tiny Trotters!!!

Ever wonder how Erica could train and show all those horses by herself? Why they are all so happy and well mannered? Why they seem to understand everything she tells them to do? Like she has her own special way of communicating with them???

Take a look at her Special Trainer, Corky - explains alot, don't you think????
default_wink.png
:

Corky teaching my new little love Peanut how to stretch out and pose for his pictures! (all pictures taken by Erica!)

PeanutandPug2a.jpg

"And here is how we look towards the camera, BIG smile now!"

PeanutandPuga.jpg

Just look at the mug on that Pug, isn't he adorable???
default_wub.png
:

Thank you for sharing these with me Erica, I just Love them!!

Nancy

LOL.......I just have to add that this was NOT posed picture. I was handling Peanut and dad taking pictures (took over a 100 that day) but it was so funny when all the sudden Corky waltzes in and trys to show him what to do. He "thinks" he is a BIG help at the barn and I tell him no different.

Nancy, I have to say I always knew that Erica couldn't be doing all that work by herself!!! The truth finally comes out!! :bgrin

I just love those pictures of Peanut and Corky!!! I burst out laughing especially at the second one! Corky said that Peanut just insisted on being in his photo shoot!!!

:bgrin Pictures of 2 buckskin beauties, "Striking a Pose"
default_yes.gif
: ( the Madonna Vogue music is stuck in my head now :eek: :lol: )

I really like those pictures! I can see Corky is trying to stretch his neck too in pic #1
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Too cute! Love the pics!! I had noticed him in some of her other pics too.
default_wink.png
:

Would love to see more of him and the minis :aktion033:

I have pugsters also. They love to help me trim hooves! LOL They get excited when I take out the tools for it. I also took Midge driving once and now she thinks she needs to go everytime.

My old male that we just recently lost :no: loved the minis and played with them ALL the time. Spunky was his real buddy and he also played with Flash allot too.

I only have two now, my black female Midge and her daughter, black female, Sable.

Here are a couple pics of Bandit from last year. Poor guy, Special would always get him in trouble, as she would go after him and then since he was too close to her, momma would get after him. He also knew not to run from the lil ones or the chase was on. LOL

76681b63.jpg

Saying hi to the new boy Lakota last year

1b980abc.jpg

Bandit and his buddy Spunky

ab2a132a.jpg

8b6bcf8f.jpg

Directing Lakota how to pose on Flicka. LOL

8d2dfd0f.jpg

Don't know why that posted a bunch of time, each time I hit submit I got the page can't be displayed error, so didn't think it was sending.

SORRY.

Here are some other pics instead. Some of you may remember a couple of these, as Bandit, our Akita Taz and Spunky were great buddies. We lost Bandit and Taz in 05, it was tough! We also lost our fav. cat Sugar, and my appy/welsh mare that was 31 that I have had since she was 6. It was a real tough year for losing some longtime fav. pets. We did get 2 new kittens, Sun and Moon and also another Akita pup, Hidalgo.

0bc77499.jpg

3bacb937.jpg

33c0b159.jpg

49d9bd86.jpg

They definitely had a great friendship. Always made me smile

some others to replace the first post that went about 4 times even though it kept giving me an error.

SORRY

66c39643.jpg

8c0d9ba6.jpg

81b62ca4.jpg

And again more to replace the same ones on this one too.
default_wacko.png
:

Midge on Pretty

3b2ba8ac.jpg

Midge going for a ride with me and Dawnie

SheriandDawniecartingandMidge3-8-05.jpg

You will have to post some more. I'm sure he is a big help.
default_wink.png
:

LOL.......I just have to add that this was NOT posed picture. I was handling Peanut and dad taking pictures (took over a 100 that day) but it was so funny when all the sudden Corky waltzes in and trys to show him what to do. He "thinks" he is a BIG help at the barn and I tell him no different.

Those are Darling pictures Sheri!!! :bgrin

I just love the one of all 3 laying on their sides snoozing in the sun! What a wonderful picture, how often does a photo-op like that present itself???
default_wub.png
:

Thank you for sharing!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

LOL! All of these pictures are adorable! Gotta love those pugs!

I love the pic of the 2 dogs and horse all laying togeather.
default_wub.png
:

What an adorable bunch of PUGGY pictures!!!!!!!!!! U can sure see their personalitys.

Latest posts

Back