NEW TO THIS BOARD...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucker91

Reaction score
Hello,

I just thought I would introduce myself. I am new to the board and renew to pony ownership. I have had horses almost my whole life and my daughter now 2 1/2 seems to be following in my footsteps with the love of horses. We recently aquired a pony that was used as a pony ride pony and unfortunatly, he didn' work out as he is just sour on the idea of kids. So, he was returned to his previous owner and after a long and exhausting search we found the perfect pony! We are very excited about this guy and my daughter just loves him. So now we have 4 horses and a pony in the mix. I owned a pony that I had rescued back in 1998 for five wonderful years. He was 46 years old when he passed and has been sadly missed. So, its been nice to have a little one back in the barn. I was sent a link from an area mini breeder for this site and have been just checking it out. I decided to join the board as I think it will be a good source of information about ponies. I look forward to being a part of this community.

Welcome to the pony board! This is a great place for information. Its kinda quiet right now but I think once everyones rested from nationals and congress it will pick back up again. Would love to see pics of your pony
default_smile.png

Welcome to the forum from :saludando: the bluegrass state of Kentucky! :saludando:

Back